Thread: Big gal

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Big gal

https://biloxi.skipthegames.com/fema...w/556965421193

I know most of yall don't like the BBWs like I do but can anyone confirm this one? If not I'm going in blind, will report back.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    You are a brave guy OP.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Lol, it's dry out here Doc gotta take what I can get plus I like the softness of an oversized rack.

Deez, I'm not one to criticize anyone for their likes. I don't like a spinner type. But BBW is not my pref. either. I'm an hourglass figure type of guy. If this lady is on the coast, you can bet your boots, Basscat has nailed her. He says all the time how he likes big boobed babes.

I absolutely love tits. I mean literally there is nothing in this world that brings me more pleasure than playing a nice set of titties. If a girl has a nice rack and is selling ass on the coast then chances are I have had her tits hanging in my face but I dont do fat chics. Not that there is anything wrong with fat chics but I just find them utterly degusting. I know a fat woman like that cant possibly wash her body in some spots so I just picture her having an odor. idk I dont like old chics either but I will still fuck a old lady if she is not fat and has nice tits but I just cant stomach climbing on something this big. Dont get me wrong old ladies are pretty fucking degusting also but I can focus on the tits and power through even when a girl is 40 as long as she doesnt have a gut but there is no way I could even get hard for this lady. So guitar I will leave this one all for you. I know how much you love sucking on big pussy lips well if her gut is that big I bet her lips are too so you should go get a snorkel wedge yourself between all the fat rolls between her legs and have some fun.

[IMG][/IMG]

There is just something that drives me crazy about a big fat set of soft tits hanging down for me to play with or hanging in my face.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeznutz00 View Post
    https://biloxi.skipthegames.com/fema...w/556965421193

I know most of yall don't like the BBWs like I do but can anyone confirm this one? If not I'm going in blind, will report back.
    Good luck Sweetheart, most mature men like all kinds of women,variety is the spice of life they say. Around here the golden rule is we don't body shame or age shame people for their likes/preferences.

Uni I mean no disrespect to bbw providers. I truly feel we all should be able to buy whatever it is we want. If a man is into bbw's I have zero issue with that. If a guy likes skinny girls with no tits I am fine with that. If a guy is into a boy dressed like a girl I have no issue at all. To me the greatest thing about the hobby is we all can seek out exactly what it is we want.

^ This thread was used to Bash old ladies that you found DISGUSTING (your words) at the drop of a hat without even being the topic.
    I don't give a fuck if you don't like fat women but your bitter attitude is disrespectful when an aging provider hasn't done anything wrong to be called, DISGUSTING. There are plenty of mature providers that are Beautiful.
    You can be polite without bashing a certain group of people.

Thread closed. Use of such derogatory terminology when discussing age/body absolutely falls under "Shaming" and is NOT permitted according to OH2 Posting Rules & Guidelines. KR/OH2 Guide