Thread: Looking to become verified in Fort Worth

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Cool Looking to become verified in Fort Worth

Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen!

I've been lurking here for a few years, and Eccie as well. Me and my wife of 12 years decided to get divorced, so its time I got serious about this hobby! I was very active between 2000 and 2009, but my marriage put a stop to my participation.

I'm looking for two providers I can see who will DM the admin ck1942 to vouch for me for verification purposes.

I will gladly leave a review for you as well, if you wish.

My preference is height/weight proportionate. Everyone's taste is different, but I don't do BBW. You don't have to be a spinner, please don't get me wrong.

I'm in my mid 50's. I'm a "mostly retired" airline pilot, but I own a couple of planes so I still fly regularly.

I'm told I could be Al Gore's twin, hence the profile pic. Truth is we are on opposite ends of the spectrum politically!

Providers, please feel free to reach out. I appreciate everyone's time, especially the mods and admins that put so much work into this site.

Blue skies,
    Poon Pilot
    "Lets fly away together"

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE