Thread: More COVID Strangeness

Verified Hobbyist BCD peachlover64's Avatar

More COVID Strangeness

So I called my general physician to schedule my annual checkup. Was gonna do it this week. I thought I’d seen everything in the past 24 months related to this pandemic disaster. Nope, I was wrong.

Due to the surge in cases, shortage of hospital beds, shortage of staff because they are catching Covid19 on record pace, for the general protection of their staff, I need a COVID test showing negative before I can be seen.

So I get tested today, negative by the way. So now, I had to go see a doctor to go see a doctor.

Shit is getting more strange than I ever imagined.

The Future?

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    The future? Wear a mask. It doesn’t matter if you have had COVID and have immunity or if you have been vaccinated. Wear a mask anyway.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    What the Doc said. I dunno why people acting like vaccines is a cure all save me all. Mask are proven to slow this muthaluva down…..cdc and other outlets reported lowest flu infection rate and Rsv amongst kids and older population……and it’s because everyone had a dang mask on last year. Now every state in free for all no mask sending kids back to school …..what the flip they think was going to go happen,

Jeezus

Masks are nothing more than a sheeple tattoo.
    Worthless

This is just like the flu.
    Ain't going away
    Herd immunity is and always has been the best deterrent for this type of virus.
    Be cautious and consult a real doc if you're worried.
    She's a kind girl, the kind I'd like to.......
    Details on P411
    MFC charter member

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Pretty much any masks that is not the N95 does almost literally nothing. A review of the materials put out by the CDC show that they don't really link any studies or sources. They just say certain things expecting people the believe them and not fact check.

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-pers...sed-sound-data

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Google is not your friend looking for facts on certain topics. Try DuckDuckGo search engine that is not suppressed. Research and come to your own conclusions.

No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong. -Albert Einstein

Registered Male (Not Verified) Seldom_Seen_Smith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bksoxxx View Post
    Pretty much any masks that is not the N95 does almost literally nothing. A review of the materials put out by the CDC show that they don't really link any studies or sources. They just say certain things expecting people the believe them and not fact check.

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-pers...sed-sound-data
    Everything I've researched and found says the same thing: Masks are almost useless. There's a very good video explaining why they are a waste of time by a doctor who specializes in virology and epidemiology. He also goes into the science and refutes most of what the nih and cdc are telling people. He even quotes a couple of studies the nih commissioned and paid for but are ignoring.
    I'd post it but I have no idea how or if it's against TOS.

Seldom Seen Smith

Masks are sort of like condoms. If you wear them correctly, they offer a degree of protection for both you and people close to you. If you don't wear them correctly or don't wear the right one, then its protective measures will be severely limited.

Like Churchill said: "Americans can always be trusted to do the right thing, once all other possibilities have been exhausted." But even then I think Mr. Churchill was being too generous.