Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Being tied down?

Verified Companion (RIP)
    Please do your research. You can harm someone if you just jump in wanting to give pain. Please Don't.
    As a Alpha I get off on Controlling the Pleasure. Thus your giving me your power to please you. This is a power exchange....The one in control is the one doing the work. ....whether living in the lifestyle or playing for a hour.
    This threat was about being tied up, which can be very ertoic sexy. My playmates know it's all about the Mind fuck and can release themselves if need be

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Athena View Post
    Please do your research. You can harm someone if you just jump in wanting to give pain. Please Don't.
    As a Alpha I get off on Controlling the Pleasure. Thus your giving me your power to please you. This is a power exchange....The one in control is the one doing the work. ....whether living in the lifestyle or playing for a hour.
    This threat was about being tied up, which can be very ertoic sexy. My playmates know it's all about the Mind fuck and can release themselves if need be

Yes ma’am, exactly why I haven’t asked someone to provide this experience for me. I can definitely understand how harmful it can be if not approached with the right mindset.

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain.Classic View Post
    I love to be tied down and/or restrained by a woman. The frustration of the tease coupled with her being in control ALWAYS turns me on. Haven't had that in a second.
    That’s the best!
    https://www.preferred411.com/P139268
    RETIRED as of January 2023.

I’m sorry to those asking for references but it’s been too long.

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber man View Post
    Do you care to be tied up and be the sub
    I’ve already got a RW Dom (since June). He is the only one allowed to tie me down. And one of his rules is that I cannot be a sub for anyone else. But I can be the dominant one.
    https://www.preferred411.com/P139268
    RETIRED as of January 2023.

I’m sorry to those asking for references but it’s been too long.

Verified Companion Companion Ivy de la Courte's Avatar
    Austin area outcalls, select incalls + regular Houston visits
    I'm submissive and love being tied but as people have said here it can take a lot of trust and skill to do it right. I never guarantee that I can enter into any type of dom/sub dynamic with someone I haven't met and if someone hasn't learned about how to do ties, I prefer to stick with cuffs or bondage tape over rope even when I'm comfortable with the dynamic. The best thing guys can do if they're looking to find someone who they can do this with is be educated about safe kink play in general as well as rope and ties whether you're giving or receiving. And as far as booking, I think having an appointment where the expectation is to see if your interests align and build trust as opposed to jump right in is the way to go. If you go in expecting a crazy involved kink scenario you might be disappointment but if you go in with the mindset that you're building something and open to communicating you could find something great.
    ivydelacourte.com

Email: ivy@ivydelacourte.com
    Twitter: ivydelacourte
    P411: P201116

I offer outcalls in Austin and the surrounding area! Incalls upon request.

Newbie friendly & I don't discriminate; screening for all new clients.
    I also offer online services including skypes, texting sessions, custom videos & more.

OnlyFans: OnlyFans.com/ivydelacourte
    Videos: ivydelacourte.manyvids.com

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    and you do some intense edging while one is restrained.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2