I think DOC hit the nail on the head with sex dolls. Unfortunately the technology is still way behind. I have a vision that when I an old man I will have a solar-powered car that is self-driving that drives me around in circles downtown while I snore away in the driver's seat and the young kids laugh at me. Then a nurse robot that nags me about taking my meds and getting enough exercise that I am overly grumpy with. But sex dolls or "synthetic AI companions" will have a massive market. The best book ever is the Richest Man in Babylon. That should be a must read for high school seniors. Portfolios that perform the best have always been portfolios of deceased individuals that were lost in probate. Time in market is greater than timing the market. Personally I invest in places that I do business with and that do business with me. I like a lot of the ARK choices. AI and automation are my favorite long term stocks. I hedge climate change with stocks in companies that provide air conditioning and I am on the Michael Burry train as far as anything to do with water and water technology. Short term I like stocks that give small businesses tools and solve their problems. I hit a homerun with Shopify. I staked out a bunch of Ethereum 2.0 I think that crypto will peak as more and more money flees China's chaos. I like that Ethereum 2.0 is more energy efficient than Bitcoin. The thing that I like the most about crypto is smart contracts. I hope that it streamlines contracting processes across industries. However, the best investment is real estate. More wealth has been made in real estate than any other investment medium. Real Estate > Business Ownership > Stocks > Crypto and Dividend Stocks > Regular Stocks; at least in my opinion. Buy the land, build the business, invest the profits into stocks, and throw some pocket change at crypto. Or just invest in the market...SPY