Thread: voucher/verification status

Verified Hobbyist BCD

voucher/verification status

Hi,

I sent ck1942 two providers that want to vouch for me and I haven't heard back from him. Is ck busy? Is there another admin or moderator I can contact?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The verification process is joke around here. On a previous account I created on January 1st, I still wasn't switched the verified by the middle of March when I deleted my account. So even if you are vouched for, by the time they get around to actually verifying your account, you will be way past the 90 day limit for recent references.

Did the two companions you mentioned send their vouches to CK? They are the ones who send the vouches, not you.

Here is how the process is explained...

WHERE TO START! Hobbyist Candidate

Please follow the instructions exactly. Any deviation will delay the process. Yes, there is a backlog.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Listen to Mokoa. They have to come from the ladies, not you.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yes. They both sent a message to ck

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
    Did the two companions you mentioned send their vouches to CK? They are the ones who send the vouches, not you.

Here is how the process is explained...

WHERE TO START! Hobbyist Candidate

Please follow the instructions exactly. Any deviation will delay the process. Yes, there is a backlog.
    At the start of the year the backlog was 3 months. Has it improved any since then?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’m having the same issue. Not sure what to do.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    To me, it seems straight forward. Not sure what else I need to do. There's only one way to get verified. There's no way to skip the line because
    "Home2 has no paid premium access."

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Count me in as one of those who's as frustrated with the verification process. Seems to me, it is purely fiction. Made sure providers sent vouchers, even asked ck directly, but seems like there's no body at home.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Milo2's Avatar
    Yep, still waiting, can’t even read my own reviews
    Lol , any chance
    80 reviews lost on aspd
    91 and counting on eccie