Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What To Do, What To Do…

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lespaulmankc's Avatar
    Added you Phrax. Just a reminder, everyone needs to have their references and screening information in order.
    Fucking Oklahoma 60 Minutes At A Time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    LPman it sounds like you have a pretty good ratio of ladies to gents for an orgy. Orgies are a helluva lotta fun just sayin… :-)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wish I had the guts.. If you ever do a 'M&G' or a 'Drinking' event, l'd be interested..
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Techiedad36
    P411 certified

Verified Companion Companion
    Ahem. Need a spanker?

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyHeart View Post
    Ahem. Need a spanker?
    Sure, as long as I’m not the Spankee! Lol.

This may be put on hold. My Covid results came back positive today. But I started on Ivermectin on Friday and added Antibiotics and steroids today. So far it’s not hit me hard at all. Same thing when my sister had it.

I’m considering the Regeneron antibody infusion treatment. Gotta he some more details on that.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Geez Lesman ole buddy, sorry to hear you tested positive. Ivermectin, wholly shit bud I deworm livestock with that stuff. Be careful hoss!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reallyolddudenow View Post
    Geez Lesman ole buddy, sorry to hear you tested positive. Ivermectin, wholly shit bud I deworm livestock with that stuff. Be careful hoss!
    It is safe for humans. It is used as a treatment for Rosacea as well.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Glad you're handling the covid well. Take care of yourself. Ivermectin is safe for humans, supposing the right dosage is given - as with ALL medicines. Ivermectin inventors received the Nobel Prize for Ivermectin for the treatment of River Blindness. People who think Ivermectin is for horses only really need to check their news/social media intake.

I'm not a scientist or have access to big data, but there is at least one real study done on covid by Monash University in Australia that shows a statistical improvement under Ivermectin, as well as lots of unrefined data from Peru that also suggests it is effective on covid.

There is so much bullshit going on right now that I don't want to get into the political side of it, but people saying Ivermectin isn't safe or is just for horses are being disingenuous.

Yeah, Ivermectin absolutely is the way to go. I also got this treatment yesterday. Another great treatment option. https://www.dailywire.com/news/the-h...tell-you-about

I feel fine and my oxygen saturation level has not dropped below 97%. And I’m in my 60’s, overweight with high blood pressure.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’m glad you’re doing okay LP man. I learned something about this I really didn’t know, but I had no clue a human dose of ivermectin existed. The doses I have are for 500 #+ livestock. Anyways, continue to get better ol buddy.

Yeah, there are areas in Africa where Ivermectin is used widely against a parasite that causes river blindness. Those area have barely been impacted by Covid. But the media and government is mostly burying news about Ivermectin here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2