Thread: Why do gals post ads without any pictures?

Why do gals post ads without any pictures?

Why do gals post ads without any pictures?
    Are they too lazy, lacking technical knowhow, or too fugly?
    Gotta be one of those since a couple hot pics gets us guys reved up.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Good question.
    Be safe

JR

Verified Companion Companion SweetArielRae's Avatar
    This is by far the worst thread ever. How can one say women are fugly knowing half of you men couldn't even pull a girl that you are paying in real life. Let that sink in. If it all went by looks. More than half of you men would NOT be seen because of how you look. You all are on a website paying ladies you could never pull in real life. Sorry not sorry.
    REFERENCES ARE A MUST. I WILL NOT SEE YOU WITHOUT REFERENCES.

Book on p411–SweetArielRae
    No Greek SS or BBFS

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetArielRae View Post
    …How can one say women are fugly knowing half of you men couldn't even pull a girl that you are paying in real life. Let that sink in. If it all went by looks. More than half of you men would NOT be seen because of how you look. You all are on a website paying ladies you could never pull in real life...
    Ouch!! That’s hard but real.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    This is by far the worst thread ever. How can one say women are fugly knowing half of you men couldn't even pull a girl that you are paying in real life. Let that sink in. If it all went by looks. More than half of you men would NOT be seen because of how you look. You all are on a website paying ladies you could never pull in real life. Sorry not sorry.
    Sad and true. Men here should be more respectful, thankful and grateful. After all, there are millions of women who would not fuck the likes of us no matter how much $love$ you give them. I for one am so thankful for those here who will.

Thank you SAE and the women of OH2.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

I wasn't trying to be harsh. But the words that come out of the guys is ridiculous. I had one guy continously sending pictures of himself. I don't care for pictures. Send me your references. He then has the nerve to send a picture of some over weight man and said. Because I wouldn't be with someone that looked like this. Wow. Just wow. He honestly wasn't top notch to even put his 2 sense in. Like come on guys. You are paying ladies. Comw to life for once in your life.

No Greek SS or BBFS

The ones that know me. Know I'm not an ugly person unless you make me out to be. And I only speak truth. I love my clients.

No Greek SS or BBFS

I honestly hope I don't offend anyone. But this has gone on way to much. Since I lived in Austin. Guys there always belittled providers. I personally will stand up for all the ladies. Not realizing you are paying gals for services. The sad thing is I know the person that made this thread. A simple apology goes a long way. Quit talking down on women on this site. Alot of ladles don't post pictures for certain reasons. Most of the time its for discretion. I'm glad my Austin guys came and said something. You guys will always be number one in my book.

No Greek SS or BBFS

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I honestly hope I don't offend anyone. But this has gone on way to much...
    There will always be those offended by the truth. Don’t worry about them and keep moving forward dear.

Other than a rant, i don't think anyone has answered the question....why no pictures?
    Pics really help motivate us guys to pick up the phone so it seems like poor marketing to not post them in the ads, even if they wear a mask to cover their face.....just sayin

I did give an explanation. Regardless of covering the face. Some still have tattoos or other features that says oh that looks like so and so. Like I said it's about discretion. Go read their reviews. Sometimes ladies will send pictures if you ask. But for you to say that they must be fugly is not the way to go about it. Because look at where your at. Paying someone you could never be with in real life. I hate to be harsh but its reality. You guys need to be more considering on this site!!!

No Greek SS or BBFS

I think sometimes you guys just like to nit-pick on providers. There's so many providers so go look at those. If that's their choice to do poor marketing then so be it. But don't call providers fugly when you have to pay the majority of them!!!!

No Greek SS or BBFS