Date of Visit: July 28
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text, Pm or P411 with Abigail to arrange
    Phone Number: 409-241-4919
    Email Address: text preferred
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://preferred411.com/P226352
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: dfk, bbbj, bls, daty, female O (Estrella), cfs, cim (Estrella)
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: 600. (2 girl special)
    Approximate age of Companion: 25/29
    Hair Color and Length: Abigail - Brown mid back (extensions) Estrella sandy shoulder
    Smoking Status: non
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: Abigail very nice and trim lovely brown skin, soft MMs, some tasteful tats.

Estrella pretty face lighter skin (see below)
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Abigail - Meet/Estrella - Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Back in the Golden Age of Latina Apartments I spent about 90% of my visits to Latin Paradise, because the girls there were just so much better than the other apartments. My favs: Brazil, Empire, Estrella, Velvet, Abigail and Bella. At that time you could do a double for 360 so my life time double count increased greatly during the Paradise hey day.

I had hooked up with Abigail a few months back and had a good time although it wasn't the all out fuck fest you would get with Estrella or Velvet. Abigail was just as good looking and did dfk and cim but lacked real enthusiasm. It was a basic good session and I felt great to revist the glory days of pre-2018 with a Paradise girl. Abigail had added a few tats and now spoke English, two things she didn't have back in the day.

I asked her about the old gang and she said that she still worked with Estrella. I texted her later about doing a session with Miss E but she told me Estrella would require a picture of me, which I declined. I told her I would just schedule a double.

And now I did.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Fonebone; 07-31-2021 at 09:31 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Glad you had fun but there was alot of "ehhs" in there. Thanks cuz i was thinking about doing this

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Interesting. Sounds like your preference is Estrella, even with 30 extra pounds.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Thanks for the review Fonebone. Estrella is a legend in Houston. It really did sound like "Time Travel" to spend time with these two.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

I wonder if Estrella is open to doubles with other girls now. Imagine if you can get Brazil to go over to Estrella's (or vice-versa) and try those doubles again. I'm thinking it is possible if you know both girls and start to work it... :-)

Now that would be Time Travel for sure!

A'Man

Amanda:

Yeah it was Abigail that was the performance drag. I've had some fantastic sessions at Paradise with the thinner Estrella. Once she asked me, to please book a double with her and Brazil cause she wanted to get it on with Ms. B. After the double was over I went in to get a shower and came out to find Estrella on top of Brazil ginding pussies. I got pictures of it but the board won't let me share.

However, if modern Estrella got together with modern Brazil you are talking maybe 50+ extra pounds.

Now having said that I would book a single with Estrella because she still has her game on, and is terrific. I will make an exception to my looks is more important than performance rule.

Verified Hobbyist BCD FlashGourmet's Avatar
    Thanks for the informative review! Have seen Estrella numerous times in the past before last year and would love to book another solo session with her if I knew how.

I thinks she’s open to it

I almost pulled off Estrella and Mila Jynx a couple of years ago but my schedule screwed me out of it.
    [/HIDE]

Nice review.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Aww man this sucks! I’ve had Abigail in my sight for awhile now even getting approved to see her. My schedule has prevented me from actually making the timely connection and from the looks of it, that’s not a bad thing. I heard how incredible hot she is but performance seems lacking and that’s a no-no. Estrella lives up to the challenge as always I see. Hopefully it was the doubles thing that slowed Abigail down. She charges a premium price but the question is in a one on one, does she live up to it?! I’ll just keep looking from afar for now I guess