HI Guys, Its Daisy does you Right. I'm a sexy filipino and german mix treat with a pretty face, nice body, nice tits, great ass, and some the the tightest kitty you will ever have the pleasure to slide your hard cock into. FACTS..lol...I love to show how good I can suck your dick. And am very, very eager to do just that. I really will be one of the best head drs. you will ever see. I like to start my sessions off with me telling you to lay down and to bring yourself down to the end , where i am on my knees off the bed, so i can let your balls hang, and i can come up from underneath and gently place my mouth on your sack, sucking and twisting my tongue around , and it tickles you. I start teabagging and your dick grows harder. I spit on my hand and glide up and down,splitting my fingers over the top off your dick head and cuff it , the give it a firm, yet gentle squeeze, and stroke it a few times, spitting on the dick to make it slippery. as I am still teabagging your sac...My Pussy is throbbing now and i Wanna Fuck....
So Come FUCK ME.....Lets play... I love to play. i promise you ill have a great time.
Private incall thats safe, discreet, clean, comfortable....Great Vibes, down to earth..420 friendly...lol...just sayin..in Arlington, off the 360 , near six flags.
Independent and Verified....
No Greek, NO BBC, NO AA, NO HUGE HORSE CoCKs period....NONE....you know if your dick is big, I mean come on! lol..
120qv/180hhr/280hr incall 380hr outcall