Thread: Verification issue

Registered Male (Not Verified) MacRell's Avatar

Verification issue

Hey guys/gals. Does anybody have info on how long it generally takes for CK to switch my account to verified? I've seen a few companions and at least 2 have sent voucher info, but still no love on the verified status. Thanks!

Registered Male (Not Verified) Jaeger's Avatar
    Obviously this is a trending issue

Verified Hobbyist BCD Corpusprowler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MacRell View Post
    Hey guys/gals. Does anybody have info on how long it generally takes for CK to switch my account to verified? I've seen a few companions and at least 2 have sent voucher info, but still no love on the verified status. Thanks!
    They are backed up. It could take days, weeks or months. Just have to be patient. They will get to you.

Verified Companion Companion justjackie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MacRell View Post

there’s def not an issue with the vouches sent over. They have TONS of emails and pms. Just be patient. Some people have waited as long as two months for them to get their status.
    Did someone say OF? > https://onlyfans.com/sssshhhhh12345

YES! The OF is still active… I am not taking any meetups - check out the OF and subscribe and get a request in!

edited 02/09/2023

Registered Male (Not Verified) MacRell's Avatar
    Awesome, thanks for the info!!

Registered Male (Not Verified) bobbyb1234's Avatar
    I'm in the same boat. I have vouch requests out there and no response from the ladies. Hard to set up dates when there are no responses to Pms as well. I suspect everyone has backed up inboxes. I've always left a review, trying to keep the board popular and gotten no love on the PMs or vouches. Waiting over a year.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I gave up trying, I followed the process and sent in my two vouchers, it's been close to a year now and nothing happened. The system they have in place right now is broken and if it's an issue of bandwidth, that could easily be fixed by enlisting some additional help from people who can be trusted.