Thread: Screening issue

Screening issue

Fellas or ladies,

I'm not sure what's going on, but I've provided multiple references to some ladies here and never heard anything back. I'm not a regular with the ladies anday and maybe they don't remember. But I feel like the ladies that is sent the references to should at least let me know that she had an issue contacting the references or if they told them something and they didn't want to seee because of something that one of the references said. I'm not sure what gets asked during these reference screenings, any insight anyone?

Registered Male (Not Verified) bobbyb1234's Avatar
    I've sent my requests and heard nothing back. I'm under the assumption that they have full inboxes and could never get around to putting in a vouch. Starting to be a little disillusioned with the process.

Definitely

Verified Companion Companion
    Have you made sure the ladies you're trying to see even accept references? A lot of guys send me what they want to send and not what I require. Could be that. Could also be that maybe they have you blocked and thus aren't receiving your pm's. Could be that too. Could be the ladies they're requesting references from aren't reference friendly. Could be that they're still waiting on those references to get back with them, if they ever do. You'll just never know. My suggestion: move onto someone else. Good luck and sorry you're going through that.

Maybe your references are rub ratings girls?

OH2 girls are looking for references from other OH2 girls.

Rub ratings and girls from other sites are not reliable references the girls want to see a reference from an OH2 provider who is active on this site.
    Spent allot of money over the years on Booze and Prostitutes and the rest I just wasted on foolish things.

Who wants to spend the weekend racing on Jet Ski's?

Verified Companion Companion Big Booty Judy's Avatar
    I accept references of course not everyone answers back which is cool if the provider isn't reference friendly but they should probably state that so other hobbyists know. If a hobbyists txt me some random names with no contact info than Idk how to contact that reference so mosts times if they don't send contact info I can't check back on the reference and somedays depending on if im busy with school or family I don't have time to search. If I do get a bad reference tho or negative feedback Its not necessarily the hobbyists business who the feedback came from. We have powder rooms and our own screening tactics to weed out the bad ones.

On every ad I ever place it has info on how to contact me and I gurantee you every time or justs about Everytime I have to direct a gent to send me a PM to verify his handle as it is stated on my ad. I'm telling you, it is such a turn on and makes things easier when a gent can read, follow instructions and reaches out to you correctly.
    [B][CENTER]
    Fully Vaxxed & in South Ft.Worth
    682-841-8279 & send PM
    Outcalls and rare incalls
    READ MY ABOUT ME⬇️ http://https://home.ourhome2.net/mem...Big-Booty-Judy
    250 HHR 300 HR, 500 90min, 600 2 HR,
    OUTCALLs in Dallas only 50 more

Reference friendly with Reviews
    Cancellation Policy
    Snapchat Bbwlatinamilf01
    $50 deposit for INCALL hour minimum
    https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=520594
    www.twitter.com/bbwlatina1

Verified Companion Companion justjackie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dd1775 View Post
    Fellas or ladies,

I'm not sure what's going on, but I've provided multiple references to some ladies here and never heard anything back. I'm not a regular with the ladies anday and maybe they don't remember. But I feel like the ladies that is sent the references to should at least let me know that she had an issue contacting the references or if they told them something and they didn't want to seee because of something that one of the references said. I'm not sure what gets asked during these reference screenings, any insight anyone?

have you actually spent time with the references you give? A reference is someone you have seen, and if the lady says they have never spent time with you and only exchange messages. We as women usually don’t respond because we think it’s BS. That might be one issue.
    Did someone say OF? > https://onlyfans.com/sssshhhhh12345

YES! The OF is still active… I am not taking any meetups - check out the OF and subscribe and get a request in!

edited 02/09/2023