Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Photo Shoot Ideas

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    sexy safari outfit and don't forget the binoculars

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
    Wow... I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS PHOTO!! ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!! I would definitely love to see you in some bikini photos on the beach with the sand and the water... With possible a wet white blouse and nothing else..coming out of the water..

SHOW OFF THOSE CURVES!! ❤️❤️❤️

I know that is not exactly the most ORIGINAL but it is one of my FAVORITE PLACE to look at photos of women... I just love photos of women on the beach...😊 😘

Your affectionate slave,

Guinevere 😘
    I absolutely adore you and thank you for saying this!!!! Beach shoot will def be in the works.
    Don't forget to ask me about my Twitter and Instagram

My cancellation fee is applied to same-day cancellations of 50% of the booked date. Non-negotiable and zero tolerance for hagglers

my NCNS is a rate of the full donation amount. If refusal to pay happens you will be blacklisted without exceptions.

Verified Companion Companion
    Sorry It has taken me forever to respond.

Thank you all for the ideas!!!! I definitely will be working on getting a shooting the works. I took a little time off for personal stuff but now.....its on!!!

I have some really cute new lingerie pieces and definitely have some sexy dresses that could be put to good use.

😘 to you all!!!
    Don't forget to ask me about my Twitter and Instagram

My cancellation fee is applied to same-day cancellations of 50% of the booked date. Non-negotiable and zero tolerance for hagglers

my NCNS is a rate of the full donation amount. If refusal to pay happens you will be blacklisted without exceptions.

Damn that looks sooo good
    Quote Originally Posted by ProSlacker View Post
    I think this is one of the best pics I have seen of you, bc it shows how curvy and well proportioned you are:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3