Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Photo Shoot Ideas

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ProSlacker View Post
    I think this is one of the best pics I have seen of you, bc it shows how curvy and well proportioned you are:
    Wow... I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS PHOTO!! ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!! I would definitely love to see you in some bikini photos on the beach with the sand and the water... With possible a wet white blouse and nothing else..coming out of the water..

SHOW OFF THOSE CURVES!! ❤️❤️❤️

I know that is not exactly the most ORIGINAL but it is one of my FAVORITE PLACE to look at photos of women... I just love photos of women on the beach...😊 😘

Your affectionate slave,

Guinevere 😘

Verified Hobbyist BCD OswaldBates's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    A "game of thrones " pictorial
    You could post pics if you on some famous landmark thrones.
    Such as a toilet in the TX capital, on a toilet in zilker park,or a famous restaurant.
    Whoever guesses the most "thrones" you're on wins a discount
    LOL
    Baby, I'm Gonna Sine Your Pitty on the Runny Kine

Registered Male (Not Verified) Shmafty's Avatar

Registered Male (Not Verified) Shmafty's Avatar
    Also, playing with some shadowy lines (like you get with light through horizontal blinds) is a good way to show the contours of your body.

Examples:

Fernand_Fonssagrives_Suzette_1954-1958_1250.jpg

Lucien_CLERGUE-01.jpg

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I like natural pics with minimum filters and edits, It shows me who am I going to meet in reality. I don't mind if there is no face pics, but full body photos up to the mouth are attractive.

Verified Hobbyist BCD YeahThatsMe99's Avatar
    Lights and colors!

This is one I did for Nadia a while back. I should have some other shots some time in the future with some other ladies around here.

Create a mood, secede us. And not just with "I have a vagina" speak to us with your body and eyes. And have fun. Seeing someone who is enjoying themselves will speak to the soul.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexCoxx View Post
    Headstands
    These got me going... sent a PM :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD

pics like/dislike

Quote Originally Posted by MissBee View Post
    Curious....

When looking to book a date with a lady....what classy sophisticated pics reel you in?

I love boudoir style pics. I have and out door shoot coming up once I am settled after my move.

Cant wait to read your responses!!!
    That's a tough one. JuliaEve's teddy showcase is a great example. Love that. (https://home.ourhome2.net/album.php?albumid=6062)
    SweetBabyBeth also has a lot of great pics that would "reel me in" but I can't get her to reply to me. :(

I like a lot of your pics too. This one comes to mind: https://home.ourhome2.net/attachment...1&d=1625677311

I'm not fond of outdoor pics I just don't find them attractive. I think of bugs, pollen, and everything itchy. haha.

It's easier to say what I look for to avoid, such as: Clutter or trash, junk in the background. I also dislike cartoons or emoji covering parts. If you don't want to show it then take the picture in a more cleaver way.

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Shmafty View Post
    Ooo... I have a favorite: when the sun shines through a dress and makes it transparent

Examples:

Attachment 899515

Attachment 899516
    I really like these pics!! Thanks for sharing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ProSlacker View Post
    I think this is one of the best pics I have seen of you, bc it shows how curvy and well proportioned you are:
    Thank you for the compliment. It means a lot
    Don't forget to ask me about my Twitter and Instagram

My cancellation fee is applied to same-day cancellations of 50% of the booked date. Non-negotiable and zero tolerance for hagglers

my NCNS is a rate of the full donation amount. If refusal to pay happens you will be blacklisted without exceptions.

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
    Wow... I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS PHOTO!! ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!! I would definitely love to see you in some bikini photos on the beach with the sand and the water... With possible a wet white blouse and nothing else..coming out of the water..

SHOW OFF THOSE CURVES!! ❤️❤️❤️

I know that is not exactly the most ORIGINAL but it is one of my FAVORITE PLACE to look at photos of women... I just love photos of women on the beach...😊 😘

Your affectionate slave,

Guinevere 😘
    That's a great idea actually
    Don't forget to ask me about my Twitter and Instagram

My cancellation fee is applied to same-day cancellations of 50% of the booked date. Non-negotiable and zero tolerance for hagglers

my NCNS is a rate of the full donation amount. If refusal to pay happens you will be blacklisted without exceptions.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    James
    Loving life in Austin

ooh gorgeous!!

Well since I'm a nasty kinky perv I prefer very provocative pics.

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar
    chair1.jpgI love this one. Thanks I just might have to put my spin on it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    When the photos capture a convergence of beauty, sensuality, elegance, and artistry; thereby creating not only desire, but very much appreciation and inspiration.

Use of light, shadow, props and especially the feminine form expressed in artistic manner. There is an infinite number of possibilities. The photos shared here are appreciated. Thank you all.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast