Approximate age of Companion: 30s
    Hair Color and Length:
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background: Mixed
    Companion Description:
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Not at all
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely not

Public comments:
    We were in contact with each other for a couple of weeks and were trying to plan for a day where our schedules aligned. This was supposed to be Saturday, 07/23. She seemed like a pretty cool and most importantly, sane, woman as we talked extensively through text message and communicated rates and etc. We had determined that an outcall to me would workout better and had rates negotiated as well. A couple of days before Saturday on Wednesday, I gave her a small deposit for a rapid test, which was around $100 and she even cut me a discounted rate because of it, which I thought was sweet at the time. Didn’t seem like a problem at first, because she did not ghost me and she sent pictures of half the results (which turned out to be fake). I told her when Saturday morning comes, send the rest of the results to me so I can send my address to her. Crickets all day Saturday. I texted her in the morning time and evening time asking if we are still good to go. This threw off my plans entirely as i specifically made room in my schedule to see her on Saturday as planned, with her knowing how busy my schedule is (I am mil with a S/O, so barely any free time). After a whole day of unresponsiveness, she texted back on Sunday acting crazy and belligerent and accusing me of being LE (even though we talked and joked on the phone a couple and I gave the deposit of course but ok) . I was taken back because she did a complete 360 on me all of a sudden saying dont contact her again, said the results she texted me were fake anyways, which means she never intended to meet in the first place, and was threatening to me. Wish I could have avoided this one. Do not even bother with her fellas.
    Last edited by Tyrone85; 07-26-2021 at 12:58 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’ve seen her numerous times and never had an issue with her.

Visit did not happen.

Moved to the proper forum.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Just out of curiosity...what test did you have to pay for?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You wanted her to get a Covid test for 1/2 hr visit?

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I have never had any issues with her. According to the OP, YMMV.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I never had any issues with visiting her either (besides the one small detail that her picture is heavy on the touch up, and does not look nothing like her, and her wig was obviously there, I insisted to take it off because she was just as attractive with it off!) but, hey I had fun.
    Last edited by ttmax; 07-28-2021 at 06:52 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Tadreeves's Avatar
    I also have had a good experience with her- no problem whatsoever! She gave great head and was tremendously accommodating.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I haven’t seen her before, but looking at those tits, you may want to send her another deposit and see if you can rebook.
    6,969 ECCIE Reviews

My Ouija board is down again. Guess we’ll never know.

Verified Companion Companion
    Lol I’ve never seen you before and as far as I’m concerned you need to be avoided you have no references and you are insane but thank you for your time I hope you find what your looking for don’t let one bad experience ruin it for you maybe you should try a different approach next time a little less LE might help ok friend have a great day I told you law enforcement is free but you didn’t believe me better luck next time luv
    I don’t stop when I’m tired I stop when I’m done…

Verified Companion Companion
    Whoever this person is he is obviously trying to make me out to be something that I’m not .. I don’t ask for deposits if anything I give you your money back when you pay for more time than what was needed and I also give more time than what was paid for when I’m late but I will never take off my wig for anybody lol so don’t ask if I’m already giving you 99% of me I would like to keep 1% to myself and it’s funner for me this way I don’t touch up my pictures it’s just using good angles I don’t try to come off ass anything I’m not I just like to have fun doing what I’m doing…no big deal if you like me tell a friend if you don’t like me it’s ok too there’s plenty of beautiful girls in here ready to please you so don’t let one bad experience stop you from getting the satisfaction you deserve and always have a great day
    I don’t stop when I’m tired I stop when I’m done…

Verified Hobbyist BCD Tadreeves's Avatar
    I back up what Brandi is saying from my personal experience. She was fun and considerate. Just sayin….

Retired Companion
    Both parties have had their say. Closed AE