Thread: Provider wants copy of driver license for reference check????

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Provider wants copy of driver license for reference check????

I'm working out of town for two months. check into local providers, which are few. Got a response from one who has her own website, that I must provide a pic a of my license. Weird. Think I will pass on that.

Is this a common request? First time for me, but I'm not a frequent flyer.

Pretty common for guys who are a bit frivolous with their real world info. and desperate for poonanny.

betcha a bottom dollar the chicks who are requesting that have warrants themselves lol.

Easy blackmail material. Might as well have her call you at work too.

Fake ids are also easy to make. I’m sure ladies have their own ready for the same purpose. Verified.......

Ok great! Before we finalize your appointment I'll just need your screening information. A picture of your driver's license with the name and DOB showing.

Verified Companion Companion Kimberly Kisses's Avatar
    It proves nothing unless you show her in person and then it's too late lol.

I always stress NOT to send me any personal information unless I give you another email that doesn't connect to this business.

I still get people sending attachments which I don't bother opening.

I wouldn't do it, but if you want to see this particular person and that's her requirement, oh well.
    Chattanooga TN, April 16-17!

See website for menu, gratuity and more photos.👇👇👇

Kimberly-Kisses.webador.com

Confidence is quiet, insecurities are hostile.😚

Verified Hobbyist BCD albundy v2.0's Avatar
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yeah, that’s not happening unless I 100% trust her. But if I 100% trust her, she knows who I am already anyway.
    Eats Hot Pockets. Bangs Hooers.

If you’re worried she is going to blackmail you with a significant other, I understand. Law enforcement? A girl, even a known prostitute, having a picture of your drivers license means nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Blows View Post
    If you’re worried she is going to blackmail you with a significant other, I understand. Law enforcement? A girl, even a known prostitute, having a picture of your drivers license means nothing.
    more worried about identity theft.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I recommend do not do it, plenty of other ladies out there that do not require that. I see nothing wrong with showing an ID in person but certainly no pics and as another poster mentioned if that is her screening process it is already too late for her. I have been asked for photos, Drivers' license, work name, etc. etc. I never give out any of that information. Remember if and when a lady is arrested for any matter be it illegal substances, prostitution, or even traffic warrants, the first thing LE does is take her phone and ook through it for info. And there is your pic, lol. Not that they do anything with it but I always say never send any info or put anything in writing you do not want thrown back at you or repeated. The above example is one in which the lady innocently and for unhamrful intentions took your pic or DL and it bit you in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Computerwise View Post
    I recommend do not do it, plenty of other ladies out there that do not require that. I see nothing wrong with showing an ID in person but certainly no pics and as another poster mentioned if that is her screening process it is already too late for her. I have been asked for photos, Drivers' license, work name, etc. etc. I never give out any of that information. Remember if and when a lady is arrested for any matter be it illegal substances, prostitution, or even traffic warrants, the first thing LE does is take her phone and ook through it for info. And there is your pic, lol. Not that they do anything with it but I always say never send any info or put anything in writing you do not want thrown back at you or repeated. The above example is one in which the lady innocently and for unhamrful intentions took your pic or DL and it bit you in the ass.
    Guess I should have mentioned that I declined.

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    ^^ good for you. thing is you never really know who's asking for your info. i'd rec speaking to her and hearing her voice or u could just be communicating w/a guy/handler and not the provider when texting/emailing. def don't want your info getting into the wrong hands.

stay safe out there!

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    VISITING Your City From BCStation, Nacogdoches TX
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckklr04 View Post
    I'm working out of town for two months. check into local providers, which are few. Got a response from one who has her own website, that I must provide a pic a of my license. Weird. Think I will pass on that.

Is this a common request? First time for me, but I'm not a frequent flyer.
    I don't think It's a common request.
    However, I know a few ladies who do ask as Newbie Friendly screening.

I've had Gents willingly without me asking send their DL info./photo as initial contact.
    If it's indeed a real DL, I don't feel comfortable with such personal info.

Considering going Newbie Friendly with a different process.
    IDK
    HOUSTON☆VISITING MARCH 27th--??
    ☆Click & Read AboutMe/Profile☆
    💋"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"
    "Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    She/manager is setting you up to blackmail you. What the hell does a DL prove?? Last time I checked LEOs also have a DL.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion Lacey Foxx's Avatar
    I know I’m a bit late to this thread but it’s not very uncommon. If I’m seeing a client I’ve never seen before & they have no references, uncomfortable with a deposit, doesn’t want to use their LinkedIn, or is giving me a hard time about my MULTIPLE different screening option, I will ask for a picture of an ID as a last resort but even then, your ID number & address can be blacked out and is deleted after the appointment. I also don’t think there’s enough info on your ID alone for someone to steal your identity so I wouldn’t be concerned about that, but I could be wrong.

If the provider is fully verifiable with a great reputation I don’t see the problem. If this was some random girl with nothing other than an ad & a phone number then skepticism would be understandable. Do your due diligence when it comes to researching providers & I don’t think you should TOO concerned. Find a girl with screening that works for you.
    Reserved for those with Impeccable Tastes.
    Checkout my Website for More Information
    datelacey.com

LE isn’t going to send you a picture of their actual legitimate real world ID, they would send a fake which isn’t too hard to spot when you know what you’re looking for.

The ID will be fake, the phone number will be fake & nothing will be verifiable because they aren’t LEGIT. which is why girls go to such lengths to be sure the person that you’re talking to is an actual legitimate client & not law enforcement. We just wanna stay safe like you guys.

Sucks that there are girls out there that take advantage but we are not all looking to get over, safety is key.
    datelacey.com

Quote Originally Posted by Computerwise View Post

This isn’t true at all. Your phone is locked & put with your property. If you’re arrested for a traffic warrant they don’t just start scrolling through your phone and your texts messages to find other things to book you on. That’s outrageous lol
    datelacey.com