Thread: Maya15

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!

Maya15

I have held back on this female for months but the shit she did to me is inexcusable. She cried to me about her belly, had saved the money up to have surgery, I paid for her lodging the whole time she was in Miami getting her surgery. I have the pictures to prove it. A lot of you dudes don’t realize that as you walked out from fucking her I was that dude walking up the stairs. Honestly I lived there for months so dudes check the closets when you are with these females. To my brothers who get this message she will fuck you bbfs just ask about the Husky Luna. I’m out.

Getting My Ass Beat By My Trainer😆 Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    You should move back in, plant a camera then move back out. Especially if she's hooking from her/your residence. That may straighten up her act.

Good luck and good night.
    I Am ALWAYS LEANER Than My Pics Portray/NO PHOTOSHOP/NEWBIE FRIENDLY
    Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    CHECK OUT ALL of MY REVIEWS On ECCIE https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2828586
    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2827795

Hispanic/Native American/Filipino 34E-25-35/120lbs/5'5 TRULY Athletic/Lean/Tight Firm Obliques
    *NAME
    *LINE OF OCCUPATION
    NBA/REPUBLICAN/BLUE LIVES MATTER
    $225HR/$300 90MIN/$400 2HR
    http://www.preferred411.com/P122770

Something is wrong with you. Leave me alone. We don’t do old pussy who trolls this site. You have been replaced by younger women who will do whatever it takes for success

Getting My Ass Beat By My Trainer😆 Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    Then stop crying like a lil bitch lol Better yet don't worry, I've got a couple of catz that'll schedule an appointment and check the place out for themselves.

Cry Baby. Get a life you're cracking us up over here lol

P.S. I sent this screenshot to both and one is excited for the services you've advertised and will make sure to check the closet. Good look'n out, especially to a residence.

*Deuces*

***My buddy said you're not a "Moonwalker". You're a "Stairwalker"***
    Last edited by Alyssa XOXO; 07-25-2021 at 01:05 AM.
    I Am ALWAYS LEANER Than My Pics Portray/NO PHOTOSHOP/NEWBIE FRIENDLY
    Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    CHECK OUT ALL of MY REVIEWS On ECCIE https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2828586
    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2827795

Hispanic/Native American/Filipino 34E-25-35/120lbs/5'5 TRULY Athletic/Lean/Tight Firm Obliques
    *NAME
    *LINE OF OCCUPATION
    NBA/REPUBLICAN/BLUE LIVES MATTER
    $225HR/$300 90MIN/$400 2HR
    http://www.preferred411.com/P122770

You are a miserable old hoe who’s time has clearly passed and doesn’t gracefully exit stage left. Exit the stage, you are an ass on eccie and here. I don’t see how anyone spends a dime fucking with you. This chick here is cheaper than you, will kiss, and let you nut in her pussy so you become obsolete

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
    Then stop crying like a lil bitch lol Better yet don't worry, I've got a couple of catz that'll schedule an appointment and check the place out for themselves.

Cry Baby. Get a life you're cracking us up over here lol

P.S. I sent this screenshot to both and one is excited for the services you've advertised and will make sure to check the closet. Good look'n out, especially to a residence.

*Deuces*

I’m not getting into a pissing contest with anyone here . It’s women coming on board who will do whatever it takes snd I applaud them and share them with my brethren .I’m not arguing with Alyxxa Xo. She is sold how who doesn’t realize her moment has passed her. Same with universal. Breasts hitting the damn floor but still out here trying to sell cobweb pussy. Whatever you’ll think I stand by my post in trying to tell the brethren that Maya15 will let you but in that pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonwalker View Post
    I have held back on this female for months but the shit she did to me is inexcusable. She cried to me about her belly, had saved the money up to have surgery, I paid for her lodging the whole time she was in Miami getting her surgery. I have the pictures to prove it. A lot of you dudes don’t realize that as you walked out from fucking her I was that dude walking up the stairs. Honestly I lived there for months so dudes check the closets when you are with these females. To my brothers who get this message she will fuck you bbfs just ask about the Husky Luna. I’m out.
    You came here INSULTING men....telling them to look in the closet. You throwing insults at everyone because a female burned your azz. Men warned you many times in many threads about business turning into a personal matter and you didn't heed their advice.
    You mad at the world
    Last edited by Universal; 07-25-2021 at 01:00 AM.

I’ll be the first one to admit I was a complete idiot. I supported Maya15 throughout her whole process in Miami. Old **** like Alyssa and universal can’t understand that. I came up the stairs as customers were walking down . Do I care no, I’m just warning folks that she blurs the lines. It might be a dude who lives there or is downstairs waiting on you to leave. She is a great provider who will let you do whatever to her including bbfs but she blurs the lines so caution is needed with her. As for these old dinosaurs Alyssa snd universal please go and oil your vaginas. Just be careful with her. She doesn’t understand how to not blur the lines and disregard her no bbfs sign(ask her about her dogLuna is the key; beautiful husky with great blue eyes) I miss the dog more than I miss her. My standing agreement was 3 regular appointments and 2 overnights for 1000 so stand on that with her

A lot of you’ll will sit here and laugh but I’m human and that shit hurt. Helping someone when they are fat to you hobbyists until now when she has a flat stomach with the fat transferred to her ass that she almost died doing. So you guys who talked about her belly fat now talk about her ass she almost died for. She almost bled out in Miami getting that ass . She almost died. So if I’m the bad guy I’ll be the bad guy for actually caring about a human being. So to anyone who wants bbfs cip just be nice to her snd ask her about Luna then deposit all of your babies in her. I’m out….

Verified Hobbyist BCD canihitit's Avatar
    This shit is sad.

Makes sense Now

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Pardon me MW but are you her pseudo pimp? WTF is the point of this thread?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Closed.

Had to be careful drinking cawfee over my keyboard.

moonwalker won't be cruising this forum (or any others) for the next month!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!