TONIGHT OUTCALL ONLY
AVAILABLE NOW UNTIL 4AM
TEXT 210 373-6186
TOMORROW (SUNDAY)
INCALL LOCATED ON NE SIDE

Resized_2021-06-12-17-02-33-750(1).jpg

There's a couple of good reasons that I became a provider. It wasn't born out of tragic necessity and I wasn't in some pimps stable. I have a four year degree and plan to expand upon that soon with an eye towards graduate school. I did well working within the corporate world and was well liked by peers. So why would a lady such as myself leave the comfort and security of her day job to be a provider? Like seriously my biggest aggravation was fighting off boredom which is nothing compared to the daily aggravation I face as a provider. I mean don't get me wrong the average hobbyist is a fantastic gentleman, but shit when one of the bunch is rotten he's really rotten. I've been hit, robbed, taken advantaged, turned into the authorities so on and so on. So why do it ? I mean the money is good but money never did a corpse any good and providers are also favorite targets for murderers and psychopaths. I do it for 3 equally important reasons:

Reason #1:
I love sex...like I love it to a degree that most of yall couldn't understand or relate to. If you see it as an addiction then I'll be forever known as a fuck junkie cause this ass isn't gonna quit or go to rehab.
Reason #2:
I would rather face every risk I mentioned than live a life that isn't for me. My family wouldn't ever understand this line of work and most of my friends are in the same boat. So I may have to have 2 lives but at least in one of them I get to be myself. Most people hide behind so many facades that their real self gets forgotten and left behind.
Reason #3.
Simple freedom....maybe it's my pirate side but I hope they never legalize this profession cause I know that when it becomes legal the powers at large will regulate and tax the fuck out of it. Providers will become enthralled by the fine print of whatever authority decides to claim agency over our sex and the state will become our pimps. As long as it remains illegal we get to run our bodies and brands however we feel best works for us. I may not have all the safety nets of society like the ability to call the cops after being robbed but thankfully I would rather deal with my own protection rather than trade all my freedoms in exchange for a false promise of justice told by a law enforcement system that exists as a revenue generating mechanism for municipalities. And for any asshole dumb enough to try robbing me now I promise I have 6 reasons why that will be your last dumbass decision and she's a size 357 ;)

Snapchat-1926451639(1).jpg
I love to fuck and ill fuck whoever and however I want til they put me in the ground. I wasn't born to be a sheep or to deny my inner slut her taste for lust just to avoid some form of secret shame forced upon so many other ladies. With that being said ill be fucking in SAN ANTONIO tonight for outcalls and tomorrow will have an incall on NE side of town. Don't miss out on treating yourself to the carnal delights I proudly excel at.

Text 210 373 6186 for fast booking....

FULL SERVICE, FULL BODY MASSAGE, PROSTATE MASSAGE, CW/BNG & BREASTFEEDING/LACTATION SERVICES ARE ALL OFFERED DURING MY 15/30/60 MIN SESSIONS.

PICK ONE, OR MIX & MATCH AS MANY AS WE CAN FIT IN!
SPECIAL OUTCALL RATE
OUTCALL HOUR: 250
OUTCALL 90 MINS : 350
OUTCALL 2 HR 450
OUTCALL ANYTHING GOES HR: 350

All gifts are greatly appreciated :)
Here's my Amazon wishlist. Just add your name/handle or phone # to the gift card so I know who to thank.

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/l...?ref_=wl_share

OUTCALL ONLY TONIGHT --- SHORT NOTICE APPTS WELCOMED
TEXT 210 373 6186 TO BOOK!
Please include your age, profession, ethnicity and username in your intial message for faster screening.

VISIT MY ONLY FANS FOR MORE PICS AND VIDEOS

WWW.ONLYFANS.COM/ALLYBLISS
Snapchat-250111785.jpgSnapchat-250111785.jpg
ONLY CASH OR CASHAPP ACCEPTED FOR DATES
[/color]