Was the Appointment On-Time??
    Activities: MT, NE, SE, FIV, HJ
    Length of Visit: 5 dances
    Donation: $150
    Approximate age of Companion: late 28
    Hair Color and Length: Curly blond shoulder length
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background: Cuban
    Companion Description: 5'3" or so without shoes, average build, a-cups, lot of makeup with dark red lips
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? yes
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    Saw the strawberry blonde on one of the stages messing with her hair. Went over to tip and exchange pleasantries. She had dark red lips and an all natural body that appealed to me. She asked if I would be around and if I would get a dance. Sure thing. As she worked through the stages she kept catching my eye and making suggestive jesters which indicated she was up for playing. After her dances she bounded over to me and hugged my like we were old friends. Upstairs we went for what turned out to be about 5 dances.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Baby Dolls fri afternoon

Nice review! I was at BD's on Fri afternoon but I didnt get any dances. I walked upstairs and saw the lap dance area. Is that where you got your handy? It seemed pretty wide open up there.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    @luvstophuk that, and there’s an area behind the stage too. The one upstairs has seats in the corners where it can get secluded. But not all girls get this “handsy”. Kinda down to luck and skill.
    A fellow hobbyist mentioned that it’s a good idea to top the waitress and she would refer to someone who does offer “extra”. Or you can get lucky by scouring, like this gentleman did.
    Has been a while since I visited, seems like it is about time!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    thanks for the info. I saw the seats upstairs. How do you go behind the stage? Is that VIP or?