Thread: Sting in waller county

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified)

Sting in waller county

My boy just got arrested in a sting in WALLER COUNTY on Wednesday, July 21st. He contacted the girl he saw on Listcrawler and went to the La Quinta in Brookshire.

They kept him/them in the Waller County jail for 48 hours under an "INVESTIGATIVE INJUNCTION" and denied them the ability to use the jailhouse phone to make sure that none of the individuals arrested would be able to reach out and give anyone a heads up because apparently, the sting operation lasted 2 days. They were also told that SOLICITATION OF PROSTITUTION will be a felony in Texas come September (currently a Class B misdemeanor)

WHAT TRIPPED ME OUT THE MOST is that they kept all of their cell phones and told them that, even if they are able to bond out, they would not be given their cell phones back because the phone was "used in the commission of a crime". All the dudes were told that they would receive a certified letter in the mail letting them know when to come pick up their phone from the Waller County Sheriff's office in about a week or so.
    I know that it's "too little too late" at this point but I wanted to share this in the hope that it will stop AT LEAST one of ya'll from doing some boneheaded shit.

p.s.

1)I am seeking to get verified ASAP. I'll do whatever the fuck you want in order to make that happen because I am not trying to get caught up in some shit like that. Please let me know if you're willing to accommodate.
    2) A brother in arms that was arrested said to the cops "If I ask a cop if they're AFFILIATED WITH ANY TYPE OF STING OPERATION OR LAW ENFORCEMENT he/she has to tell me because if they don't, its entrapment", they all laughed at him and asked "is that what these ******s told you?". (I thought that was kind of funny)
    Last edited by Pakman83; 07-24-2021 at 04:54 AM. Reason: DESIRE TO GET VERIFIED ASAP