Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: K-Festival, Finny
Date of Visit: 7/23/2021
Preferred Method of Contact: Text after screening
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: K-Festival.net
City, State: Dallas,
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? I was a couple minutes late.
Activities: LFK, Shower, BBBJ, DATYTCx2 :), Standing K-9, Side saddle/mish, intermission, more BBFS and BBBJ play - various positions, eventually CIP
Length of Visit: 1 Hour
Donation: 280
Approximate age of Companion: Dunno - Mid 30s (I am horrible guessing ages on Asian women)
Hair Color and Length: Shoulder blade length - was up the whole time
Smoking Status: Didn't notice any
Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
Companion Description: Attractive Asian, home grown C's, soft skin, groomed bare with a little stubble
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Finny was the first of two Asian Studio providers I saw this day. She was at 3PM. Red from Lovely Angels was at 5PM. The wife was out of town, and she gave me a hall pass to go nuts in her absence. I had previously seen Orange from K-Fest, and I wanted to try a couple others from K-Fest and Lovely Angels back to back just to see if I could handle that kind of action. I managed to survive these these two sexual maniacs (KFest-Finny and LA-Red) somehow, but I was pretty wrecked after seeing both within a couple hours of each other

The activities listed above tell the tale. She was available on time ( I was late by a couple minutes). Generally speaking, she was a good time. I do NOT believe the pics of "Finny" on the K-Festival website are really her, but that doesn't make the woman I saw any less attractive. All in all, she gets a B. Not spectacular, but definitely worthy of a passing grade. I can recommend her without hesitation, but I'm not likely to book with her again, variety being the spice of life and all that.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.