Thread: Review issues

Registered Male (Not Verified) Jaeger's Avatar

Review issues

when I try to leave a review I keep getting this:

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.

no matter what browser or what device I use. All the form has been filled out, everything looks good, but no it wont work. what is going on here?

If you use an apple device (computer, iPhone ipad) you’ll encounter this. For some reason certain punctuation marks, like apostrophes, cause the problem.

I finally was able to post a review directly to one of the review forums by typing up the bulk of my review in a text editor, then starting the review and inputting “tbd” (without the quotes) into all the fields. Then using the edit function I was able to cut and paste from my text editor to the review and hit save.

That works, and since I already was in the habit of composing my reviews in oh2’s text editor (found in Settings), it wasn’t a lot of extra effort for me.

Good luck!
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Jaeger's Avatar
    I did start with an Apple device and then moved to a pc, but pasted in the text from the apple device that I had emailed myself.

Must be something in the way it came from the Apple device.

I’ll try some of the tricks first and then just paste the template for a site admin to move to the right forum if it doesn’t work.

Thanks!

I found that on both Firefox and Chrome, if I write a review in Word and then paste it into the ROS text box on OH2, it doesn't take it. Previewing the post shows nothing there and submitting gives me that same error.
    Did you see me flying through the galaxy?

Same problem with Windows 10 using cut and paste.

I would normally blow it off but I promised her a review sooooo????????
    Spent allot of money over the years on Booze and Prostitutes and the rest I just wasted on foolish things.

Who wants to spend the weekend racing on Jet Ski's?

Quote Originally Posted by ahab11 View Post
    Same problem with Windows 10 using cut and paste.

I would normally blow it off but I promised her a review sooooo????????
    Use the template linked in post two.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.