Thread: Throwing you under the bus

Verified Companion Daisy does you right's Avatar

Throwing you under the bus

Yesterday one of my quote-unquote friends here on our home informed me that he told his significant other about our home too and then told her where to find me so she went on my page and and who knows what the f*** this b**** is thinking or what she's capable of doing but I am super f****** paranoid now I've been getting a bunch of b******* ass text and fake f****** appointment and what not I really do feel like if something happens it's going to be because of this person and his f****** girl so I'm letting 02 know if I end up in trouble or something is going to be because of this person that's on our home he's a friend of mine on our home and I think that he needs to be kicked out of our home because he totally f****** breached the trust and safety by f****** telling this b**** about our home she's not in a hobby she's not a f****** provider so she doesn't need to be on our f****** sight right what she's doing is going on looking at all of us and in her head she thinking things and who knows what and this mother f***** is doing whatever he can to try to get her back so I really believe that he would throw me under the bus just to prove to her that he loves her why would else would he do that why else would he tell his girlfriend that he's f****** fighting with and on the verge of breaking up with about the sights everybody's safety and everybody's f****** privacy is breached right now I think this guy needs to be kicked out of our home he's a f****** troll number one and he did what he just did I am so paranoid now am I wrong guys I don't think so

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy does you right View Post
    Yesterday one of my quote-unquote friends here on our home informed me that he told his significant other about our home too and then told her where to find me so she went on my page and and who knows what the f*** this b**** is thinking or what she's capable of doing but I am super f****** paranoid now I've been getting a bunch of b******* ass text and fake f****** appointment and what not I really do feel like if something happens it's going to be because of this person and his f****** girl so I'm letting 02 know if I end up in trouble or something is going to be because of this person that's on our home he's a friend of mine on our home and I think that he needs to be kicked out of our home because he totally f****** breached the trust and safety by f****** telling this b**** about our home she's not in a hobby she's not a f****** provider so she doesn't need to be on our f****** sight right what she's doing is going on looking at all of us and in her head she thinking things and who knows what and this mother f***** is doing whatever he can to try to get her back so I really believe that he would throw me under the bus just to prove to her that he loves her why would else would he do that why else would he tell his girlfriend that he's f****** fighting with and on the verge of breaking up with about the sights everybody's safety and everybody's f****** privacy is breached right now I think this guy needs to be kicked out of our home he's a f****** troll number one and he did what he just did I am so paranoid now am I wrong guys I don't think so
    His handle is Burgham
    DAISY DOES YOU RIGHT
    (972)877-9434]
    PRIVATE INCALL LOCATED IN ARLINGTON!
    OFF 360 NEAR SIXFLAGS
    150HHR / 300HR INCALL
    400HROUTCALL

MENU
    Bbbj ,DT, PSE,
    DATY,SS, LFk,
    NQNS, GFE,
    ATF,BLS,edging
    NO GREEK....
    NO BBC....
    NO AA....
    NO HUGE HORSE COCKS....
    DON'T TEXT ME UNLESS YOUR READY TO COME SEE ME. PLEASE NO ONE UNDER 25 YRS.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    No one by that name here.
    Do you mean this person?

You still have time to edit your post to put correct name/link of person in.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

That’s brutal. Sorry to hear it. She likely will finally get weary of torturing you, but if it continues you should guest your handle, change your number and go UTR for a bit.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Verified Companion Daisy does you right's Avatar
    Burghman THATS HIS HANDLE BABE I COPIED AND PASTED IT FROM MY FRIENDS LIST

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?64686-Burghman
    https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?64686-Burghman
    DAISY DOES YOU RIGHT
    (972)877-9434]
    PRIVATE INCALL LOCATED IN ARLINGTON!
    OFF 360 NEAR SIXFLAGS
    150HHR / 300HR INCALL
    400HROUTCALL

MENU
    Bbbj ,DT, PSE,
    DATY,SS, LFk,
    NQNS, GFE,
    ATF,BLS,edging
    NO GREEK....
    NO BBC....
    NO AA....
    NO HUGE HORSE COCKS....
    DON'T TEXT ME UNLESS YOUR READY TO COME SEE ME. PLEASE NO ONE UNDER 25 YRS.

Verified Companion Companion LadyAnastasia's Avatar
    Wives and girlfriend happen. The best thing for you to do is either..
    A. Block his number
    B. Dont answer The calls
    C. If you do end up talking to the wife, don't say anything of substance. Give her a sales pitch for something totally boring. If she mentions oh2, play dumb.

This is not the first wife on oh too and it will definitely not be last. Don't let the paranoia take over, just take the safety measures that you always do.
    Currently UTR & available

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Compromised profiles are banned outright until the member explains the issues to staff.

OP,

stand tall! Nothing much an "outraged s.o." can do to reduce her guilt and outrage.

This is the hobby in which likely half of all of us have s.o.'s and some us end up with SOS's (international distress code).

The couple has way more to resolve than chiding a companion for answering his call.

It is on them, not on you.

Stay safe out there!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That's just another very important reason that ladies should keep a dude on schedule. If he gets home two+ hours late someone is gonna be really pissed dah and he be caught with his hands in the nookie jar
    If I ever develop an insecure ego and start bashing and disrespecting ladies on here. Please feel free to beat my ass ladies

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    As annoying as it may be for you, Unfortunately it’s part of hobby life. Block the number and keep on rockin.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion Big Booty Judy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia View Post
    Wives and girlfriend happen. The best thing for you to do is either..
    A. Block his number
    B. Dont answer The calls
    C. If you do end up talking to the wife, don't say anything of substance. Give her a sales pitch for something totally boring. If she mentions oh2, play dumb.

This is not the first wife on oh too and it will definitely not be last. Don't let the paranoia take over, just take the safety measures that you always do.
    I totally agree. I just play dumb. Say all my content is online and don't do meets or never met them.
    [B][CENTER]
    Fully Vaxxed & in South Ft.Worth
    682-841-8279 & send PM
    Outcalls and rare incalls
    READ MY ABOUT ME⬇️ http://https://home.ourhome2.net/mem...Big-Booty-Judy
    250 HHR 300 HR, 500 90min, 600 2 HR,
    OUTCALLs in Dallas only 50 more

Reference friendly with Reviews
    Cancellation Policy
    Snapchat Bbwlatinamilf01
    $50 deposit for INCALL hour minimum
    https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=520594