Thread: Sexisimone: Anya.Evans. Total BS Time Waster! Avoid!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Sexisimone: Anya.Evans. Total BS Time Waster! Avoid!!

Scheduled an appointment with her… when I arrived she said, give her 10 min…. She gave me the room number & when I got there, no answer. I sent her a text, and then she said I took too long, so she went to her other room. I told her I was “here now, let’s do this”…. Crickets.

First time I’ve had a provider stand me up, guess it happens to everyone eventually. She has a rep on the Houston site as being ghetto. Looks good, but major attitude and time waster… she’s on my avoid list.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by atom mcdawg View Post
    Scheduled an appointment with her… when I arrived she said, give her 10 min…. She gave me the room number & when I got there, no answer. I sent her a text, and then she said I took too long, so she went to her other room. I told her I was “here now, let’s do this”…. Crickets.

First time I’ve had a provider stand me up, guess it happens to everyone eventually. She has a rep on the Houston site as being ghetto. Looks good, but major attitude and time waster… she’s on my avoid list.
    Hmm... bummer.

Since I’m forced to tell my side. You took almost 15 minutes from the time I gave you the room number. To a provider if it takes a while that’s a red flag. I was already uneasy seeing you with no references. Then after I explained this to you. You started cussing me out! I told u to leave!!! Then the next day(today) you continue to sending me semi Threatening messages till I cussed you out. There was a reason I didn’t wanna see you.

Moved to appropriate forum since this is more of a NC/NS than an Alert.
    Thread closed as both parties have had their say on the matter. KR/OH2 Guide