Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I am working to get some lady’s in Tyler!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Corpusprowler's Avatar

I am working to get some lady’s in Tyler!!

So I just moved to the area from DFW. Talk about jumping from the Pacific Ocean to a kiddy pool in the yard. The choices here are terrible from what I have seen so far.
    They either don’t answer, rob you or not what you are looking for or their prices are astronomical.
    I am use to endless possibilities at reasonable prices.
    Oh well. It’s the nature of the beast I guess.
    Supply and demand has this area on life support, so I put a bug in the ear of an amazing lady I met in Dallas.
    If she comes here, you guys need to help keep her happy so she will keep coming.
    One of the best bbbj I have had in a long time. Reasonable prices too.

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?39919-KitKatt62

Send her a pm and let her know you want her to come. I promise you won’t regret it.

I will ask a few more that I know travel, see if they will put Tyler on their stop.

Treat them good and we can get more here!!

Just my two cents….

And no, I’m not anyone’s handler. I’m an established OH2 hobbyist. Look at the boards in DFW area. I commented all the time on them. I have been doing this for awhile and have seen a lot of ladies.

We desperately need some ladies here in Tyler, I hope I can help improve that here.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She is one I definitely would make an appointment with if she came to East Texas and I was in town. She has been on my radar for some time if I were to have a trip via here home base of OKC.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’m all in . I will message her

Quote Originally Posted by losdac View Post
    She is one I definitely would make an appointment with if she came to East Texas and I was in town. She has been on my radar for some time if I were to have a trip via here home base of OKC.
    She is amazing at what she does!! I had a great time with her.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    It would be amazing to see some quality ladies.
    They hate coming to Tyler. The guys always flake out on them.
    I hope that changes

Well considering the guys get robbed by what’s here, you kinda can’t blame them. It’s hard to trust a fly in and fly out lady, when then ones here constantly are pulling that kind of shit. I have narrowly missed being robbed twice because I did my due diligence and researched the ladies before I went to them. Reviews are lifesavers!!
    But it is what it is. I have established myself in the DFW area, so maybe I’ll have a little edge in helping get ladies here, or maybe not. But I think it helps a little more than them not knowing anyone here. Not saying I can get it done but I will try.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Corpusprowler View Post
    Well considering the guys get robbed by what’s here, you kinda can’t blame them. It’s hard to trust a fly in and fly out lady, when then ones here constantly are pulling that kind of shit. I have narrowly missed being robbed twice because I did my due diligence and researched the ladies before I went to them. Reviews are lifesavers!!
    But it is what it is. I have established myself in the DFW area, so maybe I’ll have a little edge in helping get ladies here, or maybe not. But I think it helps a little more than them not knowing anyone here. Not saying I can get it done but I will try.
    You are truly doing the hobby god's work, seeking to bring Angels to alleviate hobby hell...

Quote Originally Posted by losdac View Post
    You are truly doing the hobby god's work, seeking to bring Angels to alleviate hobby hell...
    On that note!!!!! Ty!!! Be cautious with this one guys. Lots of weird issue with her. Might be something, might be nothing. Just helping you research.
    https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...d-to-July-25th

She has had several names it seems

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ght=Savygirl12

And from her own posting, she doesn’t offer FS. I cannot confirm this but this is her own posting so, take it for what it’s worth.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...-Thursday-noon

Im not bashing her, don’t know her, just looking out for my hobby brothers.

DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!! Hope this helps!!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    On that note!!!!! Ty!!! Be cautious with this one guys. Lots of weird issue with her. Might be something, might be nothing. Just helping you research.
    https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...d-to-July-25th

She has had several names it seems

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ght=Savygirl12

And from her own posting, she doesn’t offer FS. I cannot confirm this but this is her own posting so, take it for what it’s worth.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...-Thursday-noon

Im not bashing her, don’t know her, just looking out for my hobby brothers.

DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!! Hope this helps!!
    I get a weird vibe from her ads...

Looks like she changed it to CFS, so I stand corrected. Maybe it’s YMMV, iDK. Her body her choice.
    So I am correcting myself here so no one gets offended. Like I said, just looking out for my hobby brothers…
    https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...er-till-Sunday

I trying!!! Made a thread in DFW coed, getting a little response. We shall see!!!
    https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...iss-you-ladies!!!

Verified Companion Companion
    I am based in East Texas near Greenville and get a room almost anywhere upon request. I enjoy my Tyler Gentlemen.
    Happy Hunting I'm now blowing in the breezes of retirement.

Verified Hobbyist BCD greatdaddy's Avatar
    So I just moved to the area from DFW. Talk about jumping from the Pacific Ocean to a kiddy pool in the yard. The choices here are terrible from what I have seen so far.
    They either don’t answer, rob you or not what you are looking for or their prices are astronomical.
    I am use to endless possibilities at reasonable prices.
    Oh well. It’s the nature of the beast I guess.
    Supply and demand has this area on life support, so I put a bug in the ear of an amazing lady I met in Dallas.
    If she comes here, you guys need to help keep her happy so she will keep coming.
    One of the best bbbj I have had in a long time. Reasonable prices too.

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?39919-KitKatt62

Send her a pm and let her know you want her to come. I promise you won’t regret it.

I will ask a few more that I know travel, see if they will put Tyler on their stop.

Treat them good and we can get more here!!

Just my two cents….

And no, I’m not anyone’s handler. I’m an established OH2 hobbyist. Look at the boards in DFW area. I commented all the time on them. I have been doing this for awhile and have seen a lot of ladies.

We desperately need some ladies here in Tyler, I hope I can help improve that here.
    Welcome to the club! I'm based in this area and have had to drive to Dallas for the past 3 years just to hobby. It's very tiring at this point to have to do a 2 hour drive there and 2 hour drive back. I always have to schedule way in advance and have to make time for the day in order to hobby. I haven't hobbies much in the last 3-4 months because I'm kinda tired of having to do this over and over again, especially when you drive that far and get crappy service from a lady.
    Hopefully I can just stay in this area and hobby here instead. Save me time and money!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Oh yea I shot her a message too, definitely would be better than driving to Dallas or when I visit Houston. Moved out here from there and completely understand that analogy for sure.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    CP, I think you have a full understanding of the challenges we face in many cities and how the DFW gentlemen fail to understand how they have it made in their hobby meca called DFW.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast