Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I am working to get some lady’s in Tyler!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD mrredcat43's Avatar
    OP, I can promise you, there's a bunch of tyler guys who don't have screening issues, they're just lurkers and non-posters, which there's nothing wrong with that. You have to put in the work to find those gems on other sites, and when you find one, invite her to the board. Also, your signature might turn some local ladies off from seeing you.

Being a gentleman will get you far on those other sites. I'll admit, while living in East tx, I spent A LOT of time going down the rabbit hole, to see who was real and who was a fake or a sting. All you wanna do is bitch and complain!!

All that money you're spending in gas to go to dfw, could be going to a local gal, who just might help you open more doors to more providers
    Always look out for #1

Verified Hobbyist BCD Corpusprowler's Avatar
    Bitch and complain?? Really. Ok I’m done.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Any tips on how to utilize seeking (com) to not waste time with chicks who aren’t good material? Feel free to DM

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Corpusprowler View Post
    Bitch and complain?? Really. Ok I’m done.
    Corpus, don't worry about Redcat. He ain't bitching and complaining, just giving his opinion. Redcat is almost a legend out here in East Texas and also on the Dallas boards. I appreciate all that both of you do to contribute to this society. Just wish there were more options in the Greenville, Paris, Mt. Pleasant corridor.

Verified Companion Companion Dallasdani's Avatar
    I will tell you that I am now in Tyler regularly and I have only seen one gent. I feel certain that I have a good reputation and would be considered quality. I have been in the biz for sometime and years ago would visit Tyler and do well. I had many friends. Maybe the guys here don't appreciate my maturity but I promise the wine is sweet and the violin plays just the same.🤫
    An all natural beauty with a warm heart and a tight body. Mature and skilled...I have learned many ways to satisfy and enjoy a wide range of erotic pleasures. I have an easy time discussing most any subject and can be the life of the party when I want to. I am not afraid to have a good time or express my sexuality. A bright smile, firm, tanned and toned body and an eagerness to please. What more could you ask for?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    E TX near Tyler/Longview but travel throughout TX for work
    Guys, let's don't let DallasDani get away. She's as beautiful, sexy and fun as ever. Definitely worth the squeeze

Verified Companion Companion JanellSauv69's Avatar
    Not enough GENTLEMEN worth the while in Tyler (fun with friends being the exception) ;)
    Janell, AKA "Jay"

Preferred411 P257525
    Twitter @janellsauvage

JanellSauvage@protonmail.com
    430-255-0014

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    E TX near Tyler/Longview but travel throughout TX for work
    Thanks Janell!!

I'm New to east Texas and this thread makes me depressed. I was hoping to hobby near longview but it looks like DFW is where it's at. I have many reviews on TNA board from the Seattle area. I don't want to get robbed, I don't want mediocre service and I would like options and variety. FML as far as hobbying goes 🤦

Verified Companion Companion GentleTouchbyLiz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Likebj View Post
    I'm New to east Texas and this thread makes me depressed. I was hoping to hobby near longview but it looks like DFW is where it's at. I have many reviews on TNA board from the Seattle area. I don't want to get robbed, I don't want mediocre service and I would like options and variety. FML as far as hobbying goes ��
    Gosh, let's get some draconian Puritanical government lawmakers to finally recognize that sex workers who pay taxes deserve to
    live and work. THEN you will see the positive changes you seek. Until then, everything will suck because the risk taken to just
    try without having your life ruined by the legal threats alone......Will NOT attract integrity. Duh.

Legalize two consenting adults and transparent review processes without having to worry about draconian laws and watch
    quality participation levels to go up. Honest transparency without the legal threats we all face now is what is needed.

Batshitcrazy elite rich assholes who control all our legislative branches partake, but don't want you to. Arresting people
    for two consenting adults bullshit makes for great sex shaming political points. Meanwhile, they still want to tax it anyway.
    Start electing people who are recent college graduates instead of the usual geriatric dinosaurs who want to take us all back
    to the medieval times and watch the quality of life for all Americans suddenly improve by leaps and bounds. Please already.
    Last edited by GentleTouchbyLiz; 09-07-2021 at 10:08 AM.
    I'm back in business, baby!

Love to be "friends" with you in Tyler someday soon! ;)

Verified Companion Companion
    You always have two wonderful ladies over here in Tyler area.

Verified Companion Companion Taylor Sims TexasMilf's Avatar
    There are several ladies in the Tyler area and we have been here for years.

Verified Hobbyist BCD mrredcat43's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Sims TexasMilf View Post
    There are several ladies in the Tyler area and we have been here for years.
    Some folks just don't wanna put in the work and actually LOOK. Howdy!
    Always look out for #1

Verified Hobbyist BCD Corpusprowler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
    Some folks just don't wanna put in the work and actually LOOK. Howdy!
    Mrredcat43,

Bro, why you so worried about me. I’m well established on here just as you are. It’s free to mind your own damn business. Damn Wk.
    And no, I don’t wAnt to have to put in work to find ladies. That’s the whole point of this site or other sites like p411. They advertise, and if I like, I contact. If we have mural agreement, we met up. If the ladies in Tyler want to be UTR, that’s their choice. If they want to charge 400hr hour, that’s their choice. But on the same note, it’s my choice to not pay those prices. It’s my choice to not “go down rabbit holes” as you say.
    I dont have to go down rabbit holes or pay over 100/150 in Dallas, San Antonio, Houston or Corpus, so why would I do it here. And I have found a few ladies that I see here. But I like variety so I made this post. There are personal preferences that I have as well, just like these ladies have them, so some of the ladies here I don’t prefer to see. And look through my reviews before you even try to say stupid shit cause that ain’t it. I prefer medium to tiny ladies. Just my preference. So far, Those are almost impossible to find in ETX and if you do, they them 300/400 girls.

Also, a few ladies like to rob the guys here, happens everywhere but when it happens in an area with limited ladies that charge high rates, it’s hard to trust them. Or when it happens in area where they fly in and fly out in one night, it’s hard to trust them.

In all the big city’s I have hobbies in, Tyler is by far the worst when it comes to this. Of the hand full of times I have been rob/scammed/ ripped off, it’s three times higher here. Just put in the work as you say, you will see this. Hell you got companions mentioning it in discussion boards.
    So mind your damn business and hobby how you want. I don’t need you to tell me how to hobby.

And if my board postings bother you that much, to where you feel you need to come in and make smarta@@ comments, then don’t read them.
    I started this post as a helping tool. A communication tool for the area. That’s what these are intended for.
    But you felt the need to come in and attack me for the second time with your comments, so you got my reply. Now the thread will possibly get shut down because you felt the need to be a WK.
    Last edited by Corpusprowler; 01-29-2022 at 05:24 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast