Thread: Info - Skylar in Jackson

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lonelytraveler88's Avatar
    Biloxi & travel to Hattiesburg, Mobile, Pensacola & Tuscaloosa

Info - Skylar in Jackson

Anyone seen her or have any info?

https://jackson.skipthegames.com/mas...y/071534188586

Thanks

I've reached out to her on rates and she's quoted me $150.00 for hh. I plan on seeing her as soon as funds are available. If you go first, give me some feedback on your experience. I don't like following other guys because I have a micro penis. Folks like you and Basscat, ream a girl out and I can't do her much good then. But just getting my rocks off, will help my feelings, and they pretty much take care of that end of the bargain, even if I can't make them feel pleasure. Know what I mean? But for a Bill Fifty, I may just have to try.

Oh, I don’t deserve to be in the same sentence as Ole Basscat because he is the king! I was hoping someone would have something positive to say about her since she has been advertising for a while.

Mines so small it actually qualifies as a vagina so if your packing a legit micro penis then your a big swinging dick by basscats standards. In all seriousness I honestly hate when a ****** gets off when I am paying my 39.99 an hour to see her. The way I see it is I am the one paying to feel good so they shouldnt get shit but my money out of it. There should be some kind of rebate every time you make one nut imho. Now when they are giving me ass for free or next to nothing then sure I will pound, lick suck or rub them anyway they want for as long as they need to get theirs but when they are charging me for the pleasure of their pleasure then they shouldnt get any for free.

If it wasnt for how ugly disgusting or nasty 99% of us tricks are these girls would have pretty awesome jobs. Just imagine getting paid 40 bucks an hour just to fuck random women who show up to your hotel room. Pretty cool right? The only problem is tricks are a pretty awful lot. They are either old af, fat af, ugly af, goofy af, creepy af, low life trashy af, and never forget the vast majority downright smell bad or at least thats what the ******s say about us.

Quote Originally Posted by guitar View Post
    I've reached out to her on rates and she's quoted me $150.00 for hh. I plan on seeing her as soon as funds are available. If you go first, give me some feedback on your experience. I don't like following other guys because I have a micro penis. Folks like you and Basscat, ream a girl out and I can't do her much good then. But just getting my rocks off, will help my feelings, and they pretty much take care of that end of the bargain, even if I can't make them feel pleasure. Know what I mean? But for a Bill Fifty, I may just have to try.

Too bad we can't see their page on these sites. I can only imagine what they say about me. CHEAP SKATE, Little Pecker, Overweight!!! Lol!!!!!!!!

I would consider those to be complements myself
    Quote Originally Posted by guitar View Post
    Too bad we can't see their page on these sites. I can only imagine what they say about me. CHEAP SKATE, Little Pecker, Overweight!!! Lol!!!!!!!!

LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Basscat View Post
    I would consider those to be complements myself