Thread: Miiya: Miiya was a fantastic time. IOP was off the charts

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Miiya: Miiya was a fantastic time. IOP was off the charts

Companion's Handle: Miiya
    Date of Visit: 7/19/21
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 512-601-0457
    Email Address: Caramel2pleaseu@yahoo.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?30628-Miiya
    City, State: Dallas, TX
    Type of Visit: Outcall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: GFE. LFK, DFK, FIV, BBBJ, DATY, MPCFS, MSOG, IOP
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: $$
    Approximate age of Companion: 25
    Hair Color and Length: Black and Long
    Smoking Status: Not that I could tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Indian/Sri Lankan
    Companion Description: Miiya is a caramel skin beauty. Flawless skin, pretty face. Tiny little body with natural, huge, soft tits that are way too big for her frame! 5'3ish and super petite. Great ass too.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    This is my first review here, but I'm on the other site that starts with E and on p411 as well.

I saw Miiya's ad today and decided to text her. I don't often do outcalls, but she had prior reviews plus she's on p411 so I went for it. She got back to me pretty quickly and we set up a time. She told me she would text me when she was about 15 minutes out and she did. She called when she got here and I opened the door and let her know I was real and told her where to park. She came inside and greeted me with a hug and a kiss. I offered a drink but she was good and then followed me into the bedroom...

Her IOP was fantastic. It felt like she was super into it the whole time so she's either a great actress or she really loves what she does. Either way, it was one of my better hobby experiences. She was intent on making sure I enjoyed the full time. I will definitely repeat.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Nice, I actually plan on seeing her tomorrow. Just trying to work out an alternative screening method since she isn't verifying via P411 at the moment. Will also do a review if we can get everything squared away.
    Did you see me flying through the galaxy?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This Miiya is puzzling.

I saw a lady a few yrs ago by the same name Miiya.

She was over weight and wore a black cheap wig. She was constantly playing with that wig
    to keep it on her head..LMAO.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thanks for the intel

Have tried off and on to get with her. She seems to disappear from time to time and then return, but you never know when she will return. Her body, from the visuals, is amazing and seems to enjoy the encounters. Guess I now know that she is really back at leat for a while. Wis she had an in-call, hosting is problematic for me.
    Again thanks for the very through review.
    Do you know if she allows CIM?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Every time I have contacted her she wanted real world info (included a registered phone number). That’s been the only thing that kept me away.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4pargolf View Post
    This Miiya is puzzling.

I saw a lady a few yrs ago by the same name Miiya.

She was over weight and wore a black cheap wig. She was constantly playing with that wig
    to keep it on her head..LMAO.
    She's soft and not a hard body, but I don't even know if she weighed 100 lbs. She didn't touch her hair once, but it could have been a wig. I wasn't paying attention to her hair at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf4301 View Post
    Have tried off and on to get with her. She seems to disappear from time to time and then return, but you never know when she will return. Her body, from the visuals, is amazing and seems to enjoy the encounters. Guess I now know that she is really back at leat for a while. Wis she had an in-call, hosting is problematic for me.
    Again thanks for the very through review.
    Do you know if she allows CIM?
    I don't know if she allows CIM, but I got the impression that she does.Though it's not my thing so I didn't go for it or ask.

She literally just left my place not two minutes ago, and yeah, an absolutely fantastic session. I'll write a review probably tomorrow. Great looking (I'm always wary when faces are hidden in pics, but she is legitimately attractive), small, not overweight, and no wig. Pics and SnapChat videos are accurate, including the hair. 4pargolf, I think it was your review from a couple years back that I saw on the other site, and that had to have been someone else.

She does allow CIM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ok great!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jethro Gibbs's Avatar
    Is that correct that she was 200 for an hour outcall?
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

That is correct, Jethro. Absolute bargain.