Thread: I found a video of Guitar going to the new Spa

I found a video of Guitar going to the new Spa

Slow down dammit, they'll still be there when you get there!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    After watching the video, I don’t think he made it to the spa...more likely the hospital ER or the morgue.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Guitar is just a good ole boy, never meaning no harm...

In the video below the ocean will represent the new 20 year old girl selling ass in a cheap hotel and the dog will play the part of guitar finding out about her and making his way to get his first taste.

I guess the dawg could be representative of any of us old poon hounds. God knows I will call a new girls number 500 times until I get ahold of her when a new young hottie pops up on the scene. I have learned the hard way having missed out on some smoking hotties who only stayed around a few days and in some cases a few hours before disappearing for good. The worst part is having other poon hounds rub your face in it that you missed out because you waited to long but they got a piece. After that happened to me 40 or 50 times I vowed never again. Now when I see a new young hottie I drop what I am doing no matter how busy and go see her. A lot of times even if a girl hates it and quits if you were cool with her and got in before she stopped she will keep seeing you when she needs cash. I still see a few girls that popped up and left after a short time but figured since I have such a small dick and nut so fast that taking my hundred is basically like doing nothing so they still call me when they need a quick buck. IDGAF as long as I get to spend my 90 seconds huffing and puffing on top some smoking hot 20 year old nothing else matters.

Bahahaha, Basscat and RL, yall have me pointed out pretty close. I don't know how to post video, (which may be a good thing). It looks like something or someone might be coming out of that car before it even hits the ground. Hope it aint a person. Hard to believe someone could live thru that. Hopefully they did tho. And that dog is really looking forward to jumpn in that water. I believe he's done that before. Pretty hilliarous parodys tho. Good ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Verified Companion Companion KynsleyMorgan's Avatar
    Hey My brother from another mother!
    I got a great visual when I read this!
    Boobs and butt!

There's my sister from another mister! Haven't talked to you since.... that's a damn lie, you're on the phone with me right now.

Hello to ALL YALL