Companion's Handle: Nikki Lynn

Date of Visit: 07/11/2021

Preferred Method of Contact: PM

Phone Number:

Email Address: nikki45lynn@gmail.com

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?59107-Nikki-Lynn

City, State: Austin , atx

Type of Visit: Incall

Was the Appointment On-Time?

Activities: waiting , convo , more waiting

Scheduled Length of Visit:

Donation: 280.00

Approximate age of Companion: mid 30’s

Hair Color and Length: Black / Medium

Smoking Status:

Ethnic/Racial background:

Companion Description: Tall , fit , dark features. Exceptionally beautiful .

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations??

Would You Recommend this Companion??

Public comments:

I had wanted to see Nikki for quite some time , and we were finally able to make plans to meet at her place downtown. Nikki said she wouldn’t be free until around 2:30 am but would text me then so I could come over. At 3:30 she texts me that she is free , and by 4:30 I finally have her address . I arrive , shower , set her donation down , and we talked for quite a while. Playtime was slow to no coming , but that didn’t worry me that much because we decided to spend the rest of the day together after we checked into another hotel. I pay for the new room online and while Nikki packs , I take one of her bags with me and leave to get the keys to our hotel , drop her bag off , and return to pick her up afterwards. The new place is one mile away so it wouldnt take long. In less than 5 minutes after leaving I text her asking for the confirmation number for the new room , and she didn’t respond. I take care of what I needed to do and in less than 30 minutes from leaving I am back to pick her up. I knock , and there is no answer. I leave the hotel to get coffee and an hour later return. I knock on her door , and she doesn’t answer.
Later that day , Nikki texts me to say that she fell asleep and she’s really sorry.
In the middle of this exchange , before there’s any talk of meeting back up , she drops off … stops responding . Finally , on Tuesday , after several failed attempts to communicate with her she tells me that a friend of hers is in the hospital as of Sunday night and she hasn’t left the hospital once since then and didn’t bring a phone charger so it was impossible to communicate with anybody. She also tells me that she’s a completely exhausted wreck from the last two days , which is completely understandable.
I tell her that I’m going to book a room for her so she can have some privacy , relax and take care of herself and she will not be beholden to me for it or ever have to pay me back. I just wanted to do something nice for her after going through so much. I was happy to do so but I did mention that we will have to deal with the hour she owes me in the next couple of days.
So , I book a room 5 minutes from her current location , pick up food for her , and check in. I made it clear that I’m very behind at work and would only have time to give her the keys to the room before hauling ass back across town to my shop to work the rest of the night.
I tell her I need her to co ordinate with me so could she call me back so I can give her the room key , or at least where to hide it for her.
Apparently , that’s too much to ask because for the next two hours I’m trying and failing to get an eta from her . Finally , she tells me she is en route to the room . No such luck … another 45 minutes pass and still no Nikki. No call , no text , no nothing.
I’m absolutely fuming because now I have to work until at least 4:00am. I volunteered to do something nice for somebody and now my time is being wasted .
Fuck that.
I told her my offer is no longer on the table and I went back to work . At 1:30 am she responded saying that while en route to meet me from barely 5 minutes away the hospital called and asked for her to come fill out paperwork , and maybe I should look into getting treated for my emotional flip flops .
But , since then , I’ve text her several times in regards to the time I paid her for and Nikki has not responded even once. There have been several texts that would more easily spell out all of this , but I’m pretty sure posting them would be inappropriate, so I won’t.

Let me preemptively agree with you : I fucked up and left myself wide open for this to happen.
But still , it’s fucking infuriating.