Thread: Nikki Lynn: Lesson Learned.

Registered Male (Not Verified) vivalesviva's Avatar

Nikki Lynn: Lesson Learned.

Companion's Handle: Nikki Lynn

Date of Visit: 07/11/2021

Preferred Method of Contact: PM

Phone Number:

Email Address: nikki45lynn@gmail.com

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?59107-Nikki-Lynn

City, State: Austin , atx

Type of Visit: Incall

Was the Appointment On-Time?

Activities: waiting , convo , more waiting

Scheduled Length of Visit:

Donation: 280.00

Approximate age of Companion: mid 30’s

Hair Color and Length: Black / Medium

Smoking Status:

Ethnic/Racial background:

Companion Description: Tall , fit , dark features. Exceptionally beautiful .

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations??

Would You Recommend this Companion??

Public comments:

I had wanted to see Nikki for quite some time , and we were finally able to make plans to meet at her place downtown. Nikki said she wouldn’t be free until around 2:30 am but would text me then so I could come over. At 3:30 she texts me that she is free , and by 4:30 I finally have her address . I arrive , shower , set her donation down , and we talked for quite a while. Playtime was slow to no coming , but that didn’t worry me that much because we decided to spend the rest of the day together after we checked into another hotel. I pay for the new room online and while Nikki packs , I take one of her bags with me and leave to get the keys to our hotel , drop her bag off , and return to pick her up afterwards. The new place is one mile away so it wouldnt take long. In less than 5 minutes after leaving I text her asking for the confirmation number for the new room , and she didn’t respond. I take care of what I needed to do and in less than 30 minutes from leaving I am back to pick her up. I knock , and there is no answer. I leave the hotel to get coffee and an hour later return. I knock on her door , and she doesn’t answer.
    Later that day , Nikki texts me to say that she fell asleep and she’s really sorry.
    In the middle of this exchange , before there’s any talk of meeting back up , she drops off … stops responding . Finally , on Tuesday , after several failed attempts to communicate with her she tells me that a friend of hers is in the hospital as of Sunday night and she hasn’t left the hospital once since then and didn’t bring a phone charger so it was impossible to communicate with anybody. She also tells me that she’s a completely exhausted wreck from the last two days , which is completely understandable.
    I tell her that I’m going to book a room for her so she can have some privacy , relax and take care of herself and she will not be beholden to me for it or ever have to pay me back. I just wanted to do something nice for her after going through so much. I was happy to do so but I did mention that we will have to deal with the hour she owes me in the next couple of days.
    So , I book a room 5 minutes from her current location , pick up food for her , and check in. I made it clear that I’m very behind at work and would only have time to give her the keys to the room before hauling ass back across town to my shop to work the rest of the night.
    I tell her I need her to co ordinate with me so could she call me back so I can give her the room key , or at least where to hide it for her.
    Apparently , that’s too much to ask because for the next two hours I’m trying and failing to get an eta from her . Finally , she tells me she is en route to the room . No such luck … another 45 minutes pass and still no Nikki. No call , no text , no nothing.
    I’m absolutely fuming because now I have to work until at least 4:00am. I volunteered to do something nice for somebody and now my time is being wasted .
    Fuck that.
    I told her my offer is no longer on the table and I went back to work . At 1:30 am she responded saying that while en route to meet me from barely 5 minutes away the hospital called and asked for her to come fill out paperwork , and maybe I should look into getting treated for my emotional flip flops .
    But , since then , I’ve text her several times in regards to the time I paid her for and Nikki has not responded even once. There have been several texts that would more easily spell out all of this , but I’m pretty sure posting them would be inappropriate, so I won’t.

Let me preemptively agree with you : I fucked up and left myself wide open for this to happen.
    But still , it’s fucking infuriating.

From a hobby standpoint you fucked up. From a person trying to help a person, maybe not so much. Of course that all assumes she was on the level. Therein lies the rub.

Sometimes you get the bear … sometimes the bear gets you. I have helped the odd provider now and again. When I do, I remind myself I’m helping somebody and not to expect anything in return. Less chance of being disappointed.

Of course … I keep my fingers crossed … just in case. But keep the expectations low.

If I sound like Passion2015 … it’s just a coincidence
    Last edited by dodger; 07-19-2021 at 07:20 PM.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD Green Eyed Shy Guy's Avatar
    Post her OH2 link.

Is that copying and pasting the address bar , or
    is it a link that I can find on her profile ?
    Thank you in advance.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Green Eyed Shy Guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vivalesviva View Post
    Is that copying and pasting the address bar , or
    is it a link that I can find on her profile ?
    Thank you in advance.
    The link to her profile

This is the link to her profile :

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?59107-Nikki-Lynn

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Wow.

That is crazy.

Shame on her.

*Edited to remove subject matter that violates OH2 posting rules & guidelines
    https://home.ourhome2.net/faq.php?fa...#faq_community

- KR/OH2 Guide

I am sorry for your bad experience.
    Last edited by AlexandraSand; 07-20-2021 at 09:48 AM.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I was in a automobile accident.
    I was pulled over by the police.
    My mother/father/sister/brother/child is sick and in the hospital
    My phone is broken/out of power/service cutoff/taken from me.
    I am helping a friend (and can you give me money)
    I fell asleep
    My credit card was declined and I had to leave the hotel
    I thought our appointment was tomorrow.

When you get one of those messages, there is a small possibility there is some truth in the message, but it is more likely the excuse is not true, and you should use caution. If you get more than one excuse, run.

Verified Companion Companion Maya15's Avatar
    Omg, I'm sorry that this happened to you, we must all understand that we should not play with the time of other people, it has happened to me that they make an appointment and do not arrive and do Not cancel, those potential clients and I will not make an appointment again .. Time is Money and you have to respect each person's time

Verified Hobbyist BCD NativeAmerican's Avatar
    Honestly… you had that coming. If a provider is already acting flaky, no matter how elaborate the excuse is, just stay away and try again another time. You can’t be furious about something you offered someone they didn’t ask for. As soon as you mentioned you wanted to do something “nice “ , I could already predict the way things would go.

In my eyes it’s a little strange, and sorry to use this language, but even “creepy “ to go to such lengths for someone who just flaked on you. She may have even thought that you were using that as an excuse to get physically close to her, and possibly retaliate against her for flaking on you the first time.

Word of advice, don’t ever ever ever expect anything in return for favors to providers.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Nothing good happens after midnight

I wasn’t asking for advice , but I can appreciate your needing to contribute. Its kind of creepy that you superimpose what you would do
    in a situation you weren’t involved in without actually reading the thread. Firstly , if you’re beyond getting pissed off when somebody squanders your time and keeps you waiting for them , you’re cut from a very different cloth than I am. You either have a black belt in patience , or you’re a suckass that thinks it will be worth it when she eventually arrives because you weren’t really doing her a favor in the first place. She was obviously expecting me to be there regardless of when she came to the hotel . So , I can’t imagine that being in close quarters with me was very much of a concern for her. Especially so when you consider that she offered to give me an hour if I came back to the room in the morning , which my schedule wouldn’t have permitted. Where I have to agree with you 100% is that I had it coming .
    And I’ve already made it clear that I let it happen.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    It sounds to me like any expectations here were
    hers. You offered to do something for somebody and
    when that “favor” wasn’t delivered upon , she “expected” to
    not have to deliver upon the service that you already paid her for.
    The favor and the service were two different things.
    You fucked up . But that doesn’t mean she wins a prize
    and you should just accept it.
    Do what you have to and get your money back.

Again, OP is sharing info

… not asking for advice (or judgement)
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Yesterday at work I used your quote “ therein lies the rub “. So , thank you. Haha.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast