Thread: Abigail Rosaland is back!

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Abigail Rosaland is back!

So the last lady I saw before my forced hobby hiatus is finally back. Abigail is a lovely 40 something milf with one of the best hobby personalities that I have ever known. Going to be seeing soon! The strawberry blonde is really hot and knows how to treat a guy right. Hope some of y'all agree! She is a Fort Worth legend and I'm glad to see her returning! I know I'll be seeing her soon!

Quote Originally Posted by mellobugler View Post
    So the last lady I saw before my forced hobby hiatus is finally back. Abigail is a lovely 40 something milf with one of the best hobby personalities that I have ever known. Going to be seeing soon! The strawberry blonde is really hot and knows how to treat a guy right. Hope some of y'all agree! She is a Fort Worth legend and I'm glad to see her returning! I know I'll be seeing her soon!
    No profile link, no ads posted in either of the FW ad forums, nothing in the Welcome Wagon area……. seems like a premature launch and that you’ve missed the mark in your efforts to stump for her? Just saying ��

Verified Hobbyist BCD DownForWhatever's Avatar
    DFW & SoTex
    P411 Member

"I RECEIVE head better than anyone"

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...igail-Rosaland
    She is definitely back I have seen her a few times, she does not advertise much she's very low volume.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Abby, is definitely one of the best in the business. Great body, face, IOP, and personalities out there! And did I mention that absolutely perfect ass.

Everything y'all are saying is true. Review forthcoming.