Thread: Maddison White: Maddison White Graduates to the Next Level w/ Pics

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Maddison White: Maddison White Graduates to the Next Level w/ Pics

Companion's Handle: Maddison White
    Date of Visit: July
    Preferred Method of Contact: Phone / Text
    Phone Number: 469-795-8750
    Email Address: Unk
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...Maddison-White
    City, State: North Ft Worth, TX
    Type of Visit: Outcall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Spot On
    Activities: Top Notch GFE+
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1.5
    Donation: 8xx
    Approximate age of Companion: 21
    Hair Color and Length: Long Blond
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Perfect teen body
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell Yes

Public comments:
    I have seen Maddison once before a while back. I was itching to see her again and was able to schedule a short notice outcall to my house in Ft Worth. Because it was short notice she didn't have time to get dolled up. She showed up in yoga pants with her hair in a bun and no make up. Let me assure you, she is just as sexy without make up as she is all dolled up. I requested that she put her hair down and she promptly brushed it out. We chatted for a bit, each had a drink and retired to the bedroom for some private time.

It was a GFE+ fun time.

She increased her requested gift amount for a 90 min outcall since I had last seen her. I was hesitant at first but I was not disappointed. She exceeded all of my expectations.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Madison

Good review.she use to come to my place every other week about two years ago.We would fuck like sex beasts,eat salad and drink wine butt naked sitting around my dinner table.She gave me one of the best bbbj I ever had.Slops,spits and string of drool from my cock to her pretty mouth.She made love to my cock.I still have pictures of her sucking my cock.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thanks for the report.

Graduated to the next level? You mean level of GPS? $800/1.5 Hrs? Yikes! Yes she is sexy and apparently a very accommodating girl, but at this pricing, she would have to present me with the title to her kitty and a warranty. No offence to you or her intended, but just a buyers remorse popping out I guess.
    Hope you experience was a great and that you had a good time with her. She is sexy!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by lupegarland View Post
    Good review.she use to come to my place every other week about two years ago.We would fuck like sex beasts,eat salad and drink wine butt naked sitting around my dinner table.She gave me one of the best bbbj I ever had.Slops,spits and string of drool from my cock to her pretty mouth.She made love to my cock.I still have pictures of her sucking my cock.
    Can you share would love to see her sucking a cock

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar
    On the TDL. Lack of incall and ready availability have kept me from seeing her. Thanks for the pics and review

Verified Hobbyist BCD DFW_Ladies_Man's Avatar
    Shes lost a lot of weight from when I used to see her.

Nice pics looks like I need to treat myself.
    Spent allot of money over the years on Booze and Prostitutes and the rest I just wasted on foolish things.

Who wants to spend the weekend racing on Jet Ski's?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf4301 View Post
    Graduated to the next level? You mean level of GPS? $800/1.5 Hrs? Yikes! Yes she is sexy and apparently a very accommodating girl, but at this pricing, she would have to present me with the title to her kitty and a warranty. No offence to you or her intended, but just a buyers remorse popping out I guess.
    Hope you experience was a great and that you had a good time with her. She is sexy!
    Seriously?
    Wow, that's quite a huge increase in Rate...
    There's goes my chances of revisiting her I suppose. I assume her TCB/Communication is now better, right?
    Last edited by Slickrick281; 12-07-2021 at 06:33 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Txboi817` View Post
    Shes lost a lot of weight from when I used to see her.
    Yeah I agree.
    Haven't seen her in over 2 years. Looks a lot different imo. Still very attractive though.
    Last edited by Slickrick281; 12-07-2021 at 06:32 PM.

PLEASE do NOT reply/bump reviews more than 30 days past original posting date. KR/OH2 Guide