Thread: Brielle1: Fun night with Brielle

Verified Hobbyist BCD Monger4Life's Avatar

Brielle1: Fun night with Brielle

Companion's Handle: Brielle1
    Date of Visit: 7-17-21
    Preferred Method of Contact: In ad
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?112129-Brielle1
    City, State: Longview, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: DFL, DATY, Toys, Standing Mish, Surfboard
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: $$$
    Approximate age of Companion: Early 30's
    Hair Color and Length: Brown, Shoulder length
    Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Mixed
    Companion Description: 5'2"... Light brown hair, Olive complexion, natural B's, very cute, petite and sexy
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met+++
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Scheduling with Brielle was easy. She answered My text within 5 minutes. We set a date, and I rolled out to her place in Longview.

Her place isn't in the nicest part of town, but she was dressed in a slinky black number when she greeted Me at the door and her house was clean. We got comfy on the couch and chatted and listened to music for a while. Brielle is easy to talk to and fun to hang out with.

As her ad says, she has a stripper pole in the living room, so she showed Me some moves and things went from there.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'm surprised people on here are still seeing her after some of the other reviews. OP is right, YMMV but at that rate, not worth taking the chance you get her on a bad day imho. She's one of the better looking ones in the area so I guess that's why people are willing to take that chance. To each their own. God speed.