Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Arrest Reports

Guitar you must have a good link to mugshots up your way. I use arrest.org on the coast as well as the local sheriffs department websites to find new love interest on the coast myself. Would you please send me a link to the sites you use to locate these upstanding girlfriends of RL's? I love pro's as much as the next guy but they have to put up with so much bullshit from tricks like me that they become jaded in no time. If your lucky enough to find a new girl who is getting involved in fuckshit that will likely end up with her on stg in the future anyways but you catch her on her way up before the lifestyle has ruined her you might find a diamond in the rough. I have been pretty lucky with this over the years and am sure that I kept a few girls from going down the wrong path by being so degusting that it made them rethink their entire lives after laying with me a few times and they quit the stupid shit they were starting and turned their lives around. I think they call it being scared straight. I guess my being so fat and ugly is a good thing sometimes at least when it makes a girl rethink her life's path and she says to herself "is this what my life is going to be like? Laying on my back with this 600 pound infected cyst of a pig beast putting his missing tooth dogshit smelling fat degusting pie hole all over my young tight body for a few bucks? Naw I cant live like this I think I will stop what I am doing and move into a covenant and become a nun anything is better than this."

Quote Originally Posted by guitar View Post
    Road Lizard, I see where your ex, Lucy Monroe was picked up this past weekend. Are yall still living together or have yall split up?

Just messn with ya RL. I"m sure you know dat. Dang Basscat, you have a funny way of putting stuff. I don't think I can post the link to the arrest reports on this site. Or not on this thread anyway. I'll try to send it to ya in a differant way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2