Who is MCF?
    Just let it go my friend...

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ8901 View Post
    you should post this in ISO.

I wonder if MCF will reply.
    Damn it! I just caught this. Lol

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    The best part about Maya15 is her price point is great value at 200 and hour and she has had some work done and if you are really nice to her she will allow you to bbfs cip. Just be really sweet and ask her about her dog.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    ^^^

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    I did not see any prior references to this lady and thus your very detailed comment strikes me as odd, especially for an unverified lad with 3 posts. Hobby much?

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1RudePlayer View Post
    Dub7...you should really ask this in the LR of all three cities.
    The OP is not verified, therefor no access for him.

To the OP, proper research and I'm certain you will find what it is you are looking for.
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

BANNED-MULTIPLE HANDLES
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post

To the OP, proper research and I'm certain you will find what it is you are looking for.
    I have had a few ladies send verification PMs to CK1942. But no luck yet. They have sent them to him and copied me. How do you get verified. Fortunately I am a p411 member.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbleo7 View Post
    I have had a few ladies send verification PMs to CK1942. But no luck yet. They have sent them to him and copied me. How do you get verified. Fortunately I am a p411 member.
    I didn't even notice that Dub hasn't been verified yet. Of all hobbyist waiting on the verification list this man should been at the top. He has contributed quite a bit lately and deserves the nod.

BANNED-MULTIPLE HANDLES
    Quote Originally Posted by Michaelrayab View Post
    You left out 2 key criteria, what you are willing to pay for an hour ? And do you want activity level at Gfe or can it be below ? Depending on your answers to the above you might be looking for unicorns. The obvious is Natalia Sexy but she is flying home to Mexico. Next closest, you need to choose between Carbo, Martinez or Lia69. Out of those 3 try Loreno C. First if you have not already.
    I took your advice. WOW!!! LORENA CARBO was amazing. I had seen her before but today was incredible. Perhaps the most passionate I have ever been with. My all time favorite was not feeling well so I went to plan B. Really glad i did. It was awesome. I had drank a little too much but she made absolutely certain I finished before I left. Will definitely repeat. Would write a review but she does not need any. She is LEGENDARY.

Registered Male (Not Verified) DEAR _JOHN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonwalker View Post
    The best part about Maya15 is her price point is great value at 200 and hour and she has had some work done and if you are really nice to her she will allow you to bbfs cip. Just be really sweet and ask her about her dog.
    Just curious if you're htownastros1962 on the other site? You sure have his MO. No doubt your bragging about bbfs with cip has already had you removed from the dance card of some ladies.
    Last edited by DEAR _JOHN; 07-25-2021 at 02:22 AM.

Current avatar=Kandy Kane

Getting My Ass Beat By My Trainer😆 Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by DEAR _JOHN View Post
    Just curious if you're htownastros1962 on the other site? You sure have his MO. No doubt your bragging about bbfs with cip has already had you removed from the dance card of some ladies.
    Very Intuitive DJ

Whomever is behind that particular handle, I would hate to be named as one of "his favorites/recommendations". We all know why he's nominated the girls he did now. Just look up the few posts that were made with that handle...

That handle was everywhere with no direction, they have another handle for sure. This one on time out was just an alias.
    I Am ALWAYS LEANER Than My Pics Portray/NO PHOTOSHOP/NEWBIE FRIENDLY
    Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    CHECK OUT ALL of MY REVIEWS On ECCIE https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2828586
    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2827795

Hispanic/Native American/Filipino 34E-25-35/120lbs/5'5 TRULY Athletic/Lean/Tight Firm Obliques
    *NAME
    *LINE OF OCCUPATION
    NBA/REPUBLICAN/BLUE LIVES MATTER
    $225HR/$300 90MIN/$400 2HR
    http://www.preferred411.com/P122770

Verified Companion Companion Maya15's Avatar

No liked

Aww THANKS I am glad that you like my service and every attempt to improve my service, my appearance and the way in which I can please you and it is easy to make an appointment with me, Thank you very much for your beautiful words I send you kisses I hope to see you soon, I am currently visiting different cities such as San Antonio, Austin and Dallas and in Houston I am always Saturday, Sunday and Monday
    Last edited by Maya15; 07-29-2021 at 01:08 PM. Reason: No liked

Moonwalker
    He is a man who has been harassing me for a long time and if you come back to me they will arrest you, I already told you that I do not want you near me, let me live my life and live yours, your threats do not scare me and yes You want to find me they are going to arrest you, it is not right that you want to continue harassing me and looking for you, you also have a family and if you continue to harass me I will tell your family what you are doing .. Leave me alone ..

Uh-oh......
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

For 7 months I have been harassed by this man and now he only speaks ill of me in different forums he sends me many messages and makes many calls, he has an App that can have different phone numbers is the reason that I can not only block him because he does Another number with the App and they have different accounts here in Orhome, he threatens me to give him money and he already knows where I am

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast