Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Most beatiful Latina providers in Houston, Austin and San Antonio

BANNED-MULTIPLE HANDLES

Most beatiful Latina providers in Houston, Austin and San Antonio

Looking for suggestions. I may go on a short trip to Austin or San Antonio… but I live in Houston. So please list any also in Houston in case I have not seen them yet. I prefer athletic with Cs or Ds flat stomach toned legs beautiful round but not too large butt. Also prefer a beautiful face. And if there has been help from Father Nature I prefer that it not be noticeable.

And a great personality is a plus. But not too good otherwise I might fall in love no matter how hard I try not to.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Dub7...you should really ask this in the LR of all three cities.

OP,

First off, beauty is subjective. What one man think may be beautiful other one may not think the same.

You need to put in the work by checking out all latina providers in each city with facial pics in their ads/profiles and make your choices from there.
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

The above advice nailed it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You left out 2 key criteria, what you are willing to pay for an hour ? And do you want activity level at Gfe or can it be below ? Depending on your answers to the above you might be looking for unicorns. The obvious is Natalia Sexy but she is flying home to Mexico. Next closest, you need to choose between Carbo, Martinez or Lia69. Out of those 3 try Loreno C. First if you have not already.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    OP I dont know why guys here make it so difficult but here you go. The best local provider with a great donation point is Maya15. She is absolutely gorgeous, kisses great, nice ass and nice man made breasts. Her donation request is under market value for anyone who provides her level of service. Go with her and you will never be disappointed. Second is Katty from the agency Gorgeous latinas. Very very beautiful woman who provides an absolute great service with an impeccable attitude.

BANNED-MULTIPLE HANDLES
    "When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer." Plutarch.

BANNED-MULTIPLE HANDLES

No KATTY at gorgeous latinas

Quote Originally Posted by Moonwalker View Post
    OP I dont know why guys here make it so difficult but here you go. The best local provider with a great donation point is Maya15. She is absolutely gorgeous, kisses great, nice ass and nice man made breasts. Her donation request is under market value for anyone who provides her level of service. Go with her and you will never be disappointed. Second is Katty from the agency Gorgeous latinas. Very very beautiful woman who provides an absolute great service with an impeccable attitude.

Did you mean a different agency?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonwalker View Post
    OP I dont know why guys here make it so difficult but here you go.
    Because without knowing the other variables this is totally subjective. It is OP who is being difficult with a lazy, overly general post. I would suggest somebody totally different than previously mentioned, but that is based on MY view of beauty as overlaid with service level, price point, and friendliness.

It is soooooo much more productive to provide as many details as to what is/isn't important so that you have a better set of responses.

"To make no mistakes is not in the power of man; but from their errors and mistakes the wise and good learn wisdom for the future." Plutarch

BANNED-MULTIPLE HANDLES
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
    Because without knowing the other variables this is totally subjective. It is OP who is being difficult with a lazy, overly general post. I would suggest somebody totally different than previously mentioned, but that is based on MY view of beauty as overlaid with service level, price point, and friendliness.

It is soooooo much more productive to provide as many details as to what is/isn't important so that you have a better set of responses.

"To make no mistakes is not in the power of man; but from their errors and mistakes the wise and good learn wisdom for the future." Plutarch
    To clarify I like all activities except Greek, golden showers and the like. I especially like DFK, DATY and 69. The rest are also awesome as well. But first they must be beautiful, athletic, toned etc. because I am very shallow. Especially when I am making donations.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbleo7 View Post
    Did you mean a different agency?
    I'm sorry I meant latin Rose's. Melanie Engel, Lorena carbo are also excellent choices, just a tad bit north in the donation department. My recurring fav also is LadyMoxie. Great kisser and just absolutely loves sex. But out of all the absolute best in my opinion In Houston is Maya15. Price point is great at 2 an hour, not a clock watcher at all and just incredibly nice. That's my input.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

you should post this in ISO.

I wonder if MCF will reply.

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    ^ lol. prolly

BANNED-MULTIPLE HANDLES

Who is MCF?

Quote Originally Posted by JJ8901 View Post
    you should post this in ISO.

I wonder if MCF will reply.
    Who is MCF?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast