Thread: I want to show my gratitude to my San Antonio Lovers

Verified Companion Companion

I want to show my gratitude to my San Antonio Lovers

As it has been a rough start to my week here in Austin, I cant help but daydream of all of my amazing lovers in SA. All touring has come to halt for me as I have entered into the moving process. So for the next month I will have to just fantasize of you all.

I am sure the tilt of the earth if off right now but I have never experienced so many ncns before here in Austin. Its crazy.

So with that I want to publicly come on here in open forum and thank each and every one of you for being so kind and respectful to me when I come to visit. I greatly appreciate it!!!

it really truly makes me feel special and desired.

XOXOXO

MissBee
    Don't forget to ask me about my Twitter and Instagram

My cancellation fee is applied to same-day cancellations of 50% of the booked date. Non-negotiable and zero tolerance for hagglers

my NCNS is a rate of the full donation amount. If refusal to pay happens you will be blacklisted without exceptions.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    HH6…I’m only a call or text away…you take care friend!!!
    My apologies but I don’t see providers who don’t see AA!!!

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MissBee View Post
    As it has been a rough start to my week here in Austin, I cant help but daydream of all of my amazing lovers in SA. All touring has come to halt for me as I have entered into the moving process. So for the next month I will have to just fantasize of you all.

I am sure the tilt of the earth if off right now but I have never experienced so many ncns before here in Austin. Its crazy.

So with that I want to publicly come on here in open forum and thank each and every one of you for being so kind and respectful to me when I come to visit. I greatly appreciate it!!!

it really truly makes me feel special and desired.

XOXOXO

MissBee
    You are loved here in San Antonio MissBee!
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!