Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can someone please explain something to me?

Verified Companion Companion

Can someone please explain something to me?

I have experienced two NCNS this week and have had multiple guys tell me they were stood up. What happened in the hobby that simple communication was expressed?

Is it so hard to be respectful of each other's time? We are adults correct?
    Don't forget to ask me about my Twitter and Instagram

My cancellation fee is applied to same-day cancellations of 50% of the booked date. Non-negotiable and zero tolerance for hagglers

my NCNS is a rate of the full donation amount. If refusal to pay happens you will be blacklisted without exceptions.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This is happening both ways I'm afraid.

I have had multiple occurrences of NCNS from well reviewed providers. This has happened a lot more to me over the last 12 month.. Plenty of great ladies not doing this but still quality has changed.

I think you chalk it up as bad luck. Im sure other guys will not waste your time.

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by dookiexp View Post
    This is happening both ways I'm afraid.

I have had multiple occurrences of NCNS from well reviewed providers. This has happened a lot more to me over the last 12 month.. Plenty of great ladies not doing this but still quality has changed.

I think you chalk it up as bad luck. Im sure other guys will not waste your time.
    Oh 100%. I know it is happening both ways. The quality has gone down...its why I try to be the best I can be. Communication is huge for me.
    Don't forget to ask me about my Twitter and Instagram

My cancellation fee is applied to same-day cancellations of 50% of the booked date. Non-negotiable and zero tolerance for hagglers

my NCNS is a rate of the full donation amount. If refusal to pay happens you will be blacklisted without exceptions.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    When men are treated like ATMs with dicks, women are treated like holes. And vice versa, men here seem to think that the ladies are just objects and that causes them to become jaded and calloused.

Which came first? The chicken or the egg?
    Unfortunately we all need a reality check. Common courtesy has gone out the window.

Im sorry that happened to you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    +1 on the NCNS going both ways. Also not respecting people’s time. Gentlemen, be there by your appointment time. Ladies, be ready at your appointment time. Thanks!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    It does happen on both sides and unfortunately I think $$$ have a lot to do with it.

Meaning if a provider is offered more than the current hobbyist is offering they are going to ncns the hobbyist who was offering less.

On the same token, the provider who he initially scheduled was higher than a provider who reached out to the hobbyist before his initial appointment and was lower, nine times out of ten the hobbyist is going for the lower priced provider and it’s usually for the same services that the hobbyist wanted.

Do I believe this is the right thing to do? Absolutely not however, since prices have gotten out of control this is something you have to expect and be prepared for.

Enjoy and be safe

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It kind of makes sense. It’s a bit of a bidding war. The hobbiest casts a net and plays who he prefers and price point. And doesn’t communicate to the provider he ncns. The provider may overbook now to make sure at least one appointment shows up and then ncns at least one of them of both show up. Both ways about it are no good for either. And def not good for this platform.

Verified Hobbyist BCD NativeAmerican's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Passion2015 View Post
    It does happen on both sides and unfortunately I think $$$ have a lot to do with it.

Meaning if a provider is offered more than the current hobbyist is offering they are going to ncns the hobbyist who was offering less.

On the same token, the provider who he initially scheduled was higher than a provider who reached out to the hobbyist before his initial appointment and was lower, nine times out of ten the hobbyist is going for the lower priced provider and it’s usually for the same services that the hobbyist wanted.

Do I believe this is the right thing to do? Absolutely not however, since prices have gotten out of control this is something you have to expect and be prepared for.

Enjoy and be safe
    That’s a bad reason to NCNS a hobbyist. If I get NCNS, and no follow up after 24 hours, I blacklist the provider then write a review to the hobbyist community. Everyone who experiences this in the future should at least make it known on the forums to help promote more respectful behavior.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    CAN we also include keeping appts via email since it is your preferred method of communication!!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I have only NCNS a provider 1 time - years ago. It wasn't intentional, but I was communicating by email and text, and I didn't have access to email while at work at the time. I got confused about the date and thought it was the next day. I texted when I was on my way to the area where the incall, and I got NCNSed back.

Probably using a single method for communicating is best the 1st time meeting someone.

Account Unregistered
    I don't post much at all, but I feel like chiming in because I just got NCNS-ed. I broke one of my rules of leaving without an address (just showed up at the general location given). Wouldn't have made a difference if I was actually given the address, but if I stuck to my rule, I would have saved my time. We had an agreed upon time and she even said that time was "perfect". Lo and behold, I get to the location at the agreed upon time aaaaaand crickets.

I'm not vindictive enough to post a NCNS thread and put her on blast because I don't like messing with anyone's business and you never know what someone's going through. But I gotta say it is extremely frustrating to already be in communication, agree upon an appointment, and just get ghosted. I've had providers just outright not reply to my first message and I would much prefer that than to have my time wasted. Even a last minute cancellation with a bs excuse is better than sudden radio silence. Is it really that hard to send one text?

Figuring It Out
    Quote Originally Posted by jt619 View Post
    I don't post much at all, but I feel like chiming in because I just got NCNS-ed. I broke one of my rules of leaving without an address (just showed up at the general location given). Wouldn't have made a difference if I was actually given the address, but if I stuck to my rule, I would have saved my time. We had an agreed upon time and she even said that time was "perfect". Lo and behold, I get to the location at the agreed upon time aaaaaand crickets.

I'm not vindictive enough to post a NCNS thread and put her on blast because I don't like messing with anyone's business and you never know what someone's going through. But I gotta say it is extremely frustrating to already be in communication, agree upon an appointment, and just get ghosted. I've had providers just outright not reply to my first message and I would much prefer that than to have my time wasted. Even a last minute cancellation with a bs excuse is better than sudden radio silence. Is it really that hard to send one text?
    ummm there’s good business and bad business; NCNS is bad business and it’s not vindictive to warn other prospective clients that the proprietor doesn’t give a shit about the clients time. Pretty sure most hobbyists have something else they could be doing, including a different provider, during the time that is being totally wasted by a selfish w_h_o_r_e

Quote Originally Posted by backformore View Post
    it’s not vindictive to warn other prospective clients that the proprietor doesn’t give a shit about the client's time.
    this ... kinda pointless to post ncns without identifying the responsible party. kinda encouraging more of the same
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Account Unregistered
    Maybe vindictive was too strong of a word. I will admit I may give the benefit of the doubt maybe too often. I just move on from that provider and hope it doesn't happen to anyone else.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast