Thread: So many fake ads/pics

Registered Male (Not Verified)

So many fake ads/pics

Just a rant. I swear. I remember the old days when you saw an ad with a smoking hot provider, it was almost 100% that was the person who was going to open the door. I hobbied in Austin in the early 2000s and it was 100%, at least for me, hobbied on the East coast in DC/Maryland up to 2005, with locals and Miami companions visiting and everyone looked like they stepped out of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition. Even webcamming on yahoo messenger back then and you messaged a hot profile, and WTF, it was them on camera. Lol. Now just about every ad is fake and pics are fake. Catfishing sure took off. Sure isn’t the same anymore. Even lots of fakes on the sugarbaby sites.

Not talking about fake ads/pics on this site.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Think it has alot to do with pay apps. That's a big difference the only way to con a John before was to do one of those gift cards now all the other sites these girls are asking for deposits to show your real. Its all a numbers game. Set a 50 deposit and 1000s of guys see your add if only 1% bite you just made 500 for doing nothing lol.

Part of the reason I'm pretty much done with this lifestyle and the unmentionable in these forums of the early 2000's lol and then there is the new laws passing just not worth it. IMO
    Black Gentleman
    6'6 tall, equipment to match (just heads up not bragging)

Prefer petite white, latina, Asian women. No offense to my black ladies just not my preference in the hobby.

Yes I agree. Pay apps and then asking for deposits up front. Who pays that? Even some providers have scammed their regulars. I’m just about done. Thankfully there are still some who around, but they’re mostly up north. The new laws really started the downfall.

Quote Originally Posted by robper13 View Post
    Yes I agree. Pay apps and then asking for deposits up front. Who pays that?
    People who think more with the head between their legs than the head on their neck.