Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What's up with no CIM

Verified Hobbyist BCD

What's up with no CIM

I'm seeing a lot of ads that say BNG but no CIM - that's like offering cake with no icing

I had a recent encounter with a provider that gave astounding head and then looked up and said no CIM. Talk about a mood killer, I almost walked out.

I'll start asking but seriously, who's going to want a BNG with no CIM

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    As with most things on here, research is your friend.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    If what you are looking for is not on the menu, keep moving and like OS said, put in the work and do your research.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

It’s a lady’s prerogative. Some love the taste, others not enough to allow CIM. Drinking pineapple juice a couple of hours before your session is supposed to make your cum sweeter to the taste. On the other hand, I had an anti-vax lady tell me that me that there was a bitter metallic taste to the cum of guys who had been recently given the vaccine. Who knows? Maybe for some girls it’s as simple as, “Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don’t.”

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I agree with CoverMe… it’s up to the provider and that’s it. Also the reference to “do your research” is also correct. With that being said, the final decision will ALWAYS be up to the woman.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgvrook View Post
    I agree with CoverMe… it’s up to the provider and that’s it. Also the reference to “do your research” is also correct. With that being said, the final decision will ALWAYS be up to the woman.
    And then there is the 'other' crowd. You know, the ones that say they swallow and don't.

What a disappointment. I prefer not DT to have to clean up. But I am out of step.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    JUST AN OPINION, NO PERSONAL ATTACK...I myself ists the most disgusting thing having someone swallow, its selfish. Jerk off and swallow, dam sick!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Rich69247's Avatar
    I always ask before is Bng w/cim?

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    YOUR Semen can trigger allergic reaction.
    Pills, drugs, alcohol, poor diet, health problems - everything that you consume is coming out with your semen. Take a gulp of it, swallow it, see how you feel.

Demanding to CIM is a form of Domination and I charge additional $ for that fetish.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

CIM !!
    NO SWALLOW
    Happy Now !?!?!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yeah do the research where you can. There are ads that ask for above normal donations "cause they are worth it" or "Full GFE" and specifically don't call out CIM on menu, although it should be included for what you're purchasing - by my 2 cents. Just ask the question before you visit or not visit. I can stay home for no CIM....

A 2002 study conducted by the State University of New York at Albany surveyed 293 college-age females to see if exposure to semen, without the use of outside condoms worn on the penis, affected their overall mood.

According to the survey, those who were directly exposed to semen showed significantly better mood and fewer symptoms of depression.

However, this study should be taken with a grain of salt.

Verified Companion Companion
    So I am one that does not allow CIM. I have a very sensitive taste/smell. To me, semen has a smell and texture that I would prefer not in my mouth. Just because I don't offer that doesn't mean you won't have a good time. I am sure it is less of a buzz kill fo me to politely ask not in my mouth then to throw up lol.

That is just my perspective. Some ladies choose to see that for their private life....we do have to keep stuff in the personal life basket.

I probably just lost the interest of half of the board due to that being on my No-no list haha.
    Don't forget to ask me about my Twitter and Instagram

My cancellation fee is applied to same-day cancellations of 50% of the booked date. Non-negotiable and zero tolerance for hagglers

my NCNS is a rate of the full donation amount. If refusal to pay happens you will be blacklisted without exceptions.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yup. Hard to find ladies who do cim/swallow. I used to see two on the regular but one moved out of town and the other is MIA. Ladies, if you do, please PM me. Thanks

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    I prefer NOT to nut in a lady's mouth. I like to hold it for the BIG BANG at the end ijs
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    The best experiences have always been
    When its cim and swallow
    If a girl is collecting cum in her mouth to spit
    Then shes not there for the best and final moments.
    When a girl swallows real quick and immediately back to your cock after your climaxing theres nothing better in my opinion. Say 2 girls equal skill perfectly equal. The swallow will always beat the spit. It also feels better that they are not just collecting in their mouth to hurry up and get off your dick helps with pleasure physically and mentally when they dont stop right away like they are actually into you better IOP too

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast