Thread: DallasSexiLexi: 211 In Progress

Registered Male (Not Verified)

DallasSexiLexi: 211 In Progress

Companion's Handle: DallasSexiLexi
    Date of Visit: June 23, 2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM on This Site
    Phone Number: 512-540-5282
    Email Address: DonÂ’t Care
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...DallasSexiLexi
    City, State: Baton Rouge, LA
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
    Activities: None
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Long enough to watch 1 or 2 episodes of Spongebob Squarepants
    Donation: 200 requested
    Approximate age of Companion: In her 50Â’s
    Hair Color and Length: Brunette
    Smoking Status: Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Great attitude, mostly on time, fresh, and clean.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No. She is a thief.
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    Saw each other regularly for 6 weeks. Established a level of trust. Stole the money I sent and never met for the appointment. Exactly why All My ExÂ’s live in Texas. Major red flag here.

[HIDE ]I had the pleasure of seeing Lexi regularly for 6 weeks. Some appointments went well, others didnÂ’t. There was a level of trust established. Then on this night, she requested I send her 200 up front at approximately 8:30 PM and scheduled an appointment at approximately 9:00 PM at an undisclosed location Downtown. I sent her more than the requested amount at 8:30 PM. Then, I sent her a text at 8:45 PM saying I will be there for 9:15 PM. At 9:15 PM I sent her a text saying I was downtown. I was waiting for a reply to tell me the Incall location. She texted back 5 minutes later saying she was on her way. At 9:45 PM I sent a text telling her I went back home while I was driving back home.

Never replied until Saturday, June 26, 2021. She said she would give me the money back. I asked her if she wanted to make an appointment on a later date? She said no. So I was waiting to get the money back, but she then sent 3 texts in succession saying, “You can go fuck yourself.” “Don’t ever contact me again.” “Nothing but a bitch.” She has yet to return the money.

I was a very generous and respectful gentleman each and every time we met. I never complained once, even the appointments that werenÂ’t great. Terrible to treat people this way.[/HIDE ]

HIDE DISABLED SINCE THIS NOT A QUALIFIED REVIEW AND HIDE NOT ALLOWED IN COED FORUMS - CK1942

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Age Correction

She is in her late 30s to early 40s

Moved to appropriate forum since no activities took place on this occasion. KR/OH2 Guide