Thread: BrazilianSasha: BrazilianSasha

Verified Hobbyist BCD

BrazilianSasha: BrazilianSasha

Companion's Handle: BrazilianSasha
    Date of Visit: 7/10/21
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 702-718-2229
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ime-in-Houston
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, BBBJ, DATY, MPCFS, Greek, CIM
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: $400 rs + $100
    Approximate age of Companion: early 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: About 5'5 to 5'6, slender body with small b, long blonde hair. Pretty face. She has a very nice body overall
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Looks just like her pictures. Actually I think she looks better in person. She wrote PSE in her ad but it was more like super GFE in my opinion. I want to see her again but she is only in town for 5 days. She speaks Portuguese and Spanish but very little English. More details in the private comments section but long story short.. this girl is awesome. Go see her.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Brazilian Sasha

I don’t believe this review provides enough justice to the quality session that Sasha provides. I met her on 7/12 and believe she represents one of the top providers I have had the pleasure of seeing. She’s quite attractive and exudes sexuality. Her breasts are natural B’s and a nice departure from the man made versions. She has a full menu (didn’t ask nor want Greek). Her BBBJ is one of the best I have ever experienced. While she speaks minimal English, she uses her phone to translate.

Quote Originally Posted by Riskreward View Post
    I don’t believe this review provides enough justice to the quality session that Sasha provides. I met her on 7/12 and believe she represents one of the top providers I have had the pleasure of seeing. She’s quite attractive and exudes sexuality. Her breasts are natural B’s and a nice departure from the man made versions. She has a full menu (didn’t ask nor want Greek). Her BBBJ is one of the best I have ever experienced. While she speaks minimal English, she uses her phone to translate.
    not enough justice? from the guy who has never written a review?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ8901 View Post
    not enough justice? from the guy who has never written a review?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Riskreward View Post

sorry you didn't like my review. I don't write erotic novels for a living. lol. Yeah. Totally agree. She's pretty awesome. Pretty face, killer body, beautiful smile and she has so much energy. I saw her again couple days ago. When I met her she said she will only be in town for 5 days but I think she might be staying longer so I am planning to see her again at least 1 more time before she leaves.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Sasha is awesome

No problem Detour - I also saw her a second time and will go for the trifecta if she is still in town.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP) loveitdou's Avatar
    Thanks for the Review

This reminds me of many fun nights in the Marina in Rio.