Thread: Libertine Liaison: Magnificent Melani joins my Amazing ATF for a power session !!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD myren1900's Avatar

Cool Libertine Liaison: Magnificent Melani joins my Amazing ATF for a power session !!!

Companion's Handle: Libertine Liaison
    Date of Visit: 6-24-2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: Email
    Phone Number: will provide after screening
    Email Address: llgirlsnola@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...bertine-Liaisn https://eccie.net/member.php?u=315444
    City, State: New Orleans, Louisiana
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK, convo, wine, breast worship, DATYx2, BBBJx3, MPCFS, K9x2, mishx3, CG, RCG, more convo
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 90 min
    Donation: $600
    Approximate age of Companion: 27 and 30
    Hair Color and Length: Melani: long and straight black to shoulder. My ATF: long and wavy to mid back
    Smoking Status: non-smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian and African American
    Companion Description: Melani is a very pretty woman. Dark brown/black hair and a gorgeous face with beautiful hazel eyes. Petite, slim, VERY sexy body, no excess body fat, 5"4 tall, 110lbs, 32B with a model girl look. She is a highly, HIGHLY recommended. She is an awesome LL girl.

My ATF has a gorgeous face, big eyes, sexy lips, great seductive smile and a fantastic attitude. She radiates sexuality more than any other woman I have ever met. Off the charts athletic body, 5’5”, about 125 lbs, 34C, and long wavy black hair to mid back. She is perfect ebony doll with the best shaped ass you will ever encounter. She is also very intelligent and well-educated, and is an elegant woman with a lot of class.

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded expectations by far
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? A HUGE YES !!!

Public comments:

LL contacted me to let me know that Melani was visiting. I had seen her over a year ago and we had a great time. Melani has an absolutely gorgeous face, beautiful hazel eyes and an adorable smile. I arrived at a nice upscale hotel in Metairie. After parking, I texted LL that I had arrived and was ready and I was promptly sent the room number. As usual LL’s TCB is top notch.
    I was met at the door by two fabulous girls in lingerie. My ATF had a pink two-piece on with black accents that looked fantastic on her dark skin. Melani had a black Victoria Secret two piece set on with silver straps that made her sexy slim curves stand out. Both girls had on elegant high heels, which added to the enticing visual impact. Wow!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by myren1900; 07-09-2021 at 04:37 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD myren1900's Avatar

Cool

About time for another duo with Melani

Five star experiences with THE five star Ebony Goddess