Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hello Gentlemen, I am now enforcing a new rule

Would it be possible for you to have a short list you could call for a stand in. It would make my day. I'm single retired and could be some where quickly. Send out a group text to your hero list. Maybe some one could save your day/time.

Just thinking out loud.

Verified Companion Companion Catalina77710's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FHugh View Post
    Would it be possible for you to have a short list you could call for a stand in. It would make my day. I'm single retired and could be some where quickly. Send out a group text to your hero list. Maybe some one could save your day/time.

Just thinking out loud.
    Thank you FHugh, that is very good advice and I did used to have one, but I was gone for quite sometime, and there are so many new (to me) gentlemen on here that I have yet to meet. Most of my clientele are the guys from Eccie or newbies, I don't know many that are from this site, so at the moment I don't have any. However, I will be sending you a PM �� Thank you.
    GFE
    *Eccie Verified 304228 *Great Reviews*
    ***P411 Verified, Catalina77710 P218283***
    Please PM me first, then follow with a text to 210-988-4995 letting me know you sent a PM

Cat
    💋💋💋

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonisman View Post
    You can complain all you want, but it will never change. I have been doing this for 23 years online and NCNS's will always happen on BOTH SIDES.

Get over it, or get used to it, or quit this industry. That is pretty much the only answers.
    Yah, that was helpful. Pretty sure that she is trying to make a positive difference.

Verified Companion Companion Catalina77710's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Radco View Post
    Yah, that was helpful. Pretty sure that she is trying to make a positive difference.
    Thank you love!
    GFE
    *Eccie Verified 304228 *Great Reviews*
    ***P411 Verified, Catalina77710 P218283***
    Please PM me first, then follow with a text to 210-988-4995 letting me know you sent a PM

Cat
    💋💋💋

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Catalina77710 View Post
    I'm sure there are many many things you don't understand in life. And I don't see the whole preachy thing, perhaps you yourself have done this to other providers and perhaps that's why this thread upset you so much. And yes I do know for a fact that when a hobbyist has pulled ncns on me before and if I choose to give them another chance, they make sure to show up. And personally I don't give a shit about Your opinion, or why you even felt the need to respond to this thread. Do you crave attention that badly? Who are you again?
    Good morning Cat. So you don't give a shit about my opinion or is it you only want people who agree with you to post replies? Maybe you just want others to give you a pat on the back. You stated that you were guilty of pulling the similar shit in the past but you are going to do better. Good for you. But now you are putting your foot down? Really? Who gives a shit. You posted this crap only for attention. You could have just added it to your sig line but no you feel the need to put your foot down. The other thing is if someone pulls a NCNS just refuse to see them. No explanation necessary. Keep in mind when you post in a public forum not everyone is going to agree with you. Don't get your panties in a wad when that happens.

Verified Companion Companion Enticing.Orchid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Budman View Post
    Good morning Cat. So you don't give a shit about my opinion or is it you only want people who agree with you to post replies? Maybe you just want others to give you a pat on the back. You stated that you were guilty of pulling the similar shit in the past but you are going to do better. Good for you. But now you are putting your foot down? Really? Who gives a shit. You posted this crap only for attention. You could have just added it to your sig line but no you feel the need to put your foot down. The other thing is if someone pulls a NCNS just refuse to see them. No explanation necessary. Keep in mind when you post in a public forum not everyone is going to agree with you. Don't get your panties in a wad when that happens.

Just ewww dude…. Smgdh! Some of y’all honestly don’t deserve to worship the ground these goddesses walk on. No respect for time or the provider you see but call yourself a gentleman. She posted because I’m sure a few gentleman (you for some reason came in swinging) get their feelings hurt by changes that a provider makes. So this is a catch all. Weed out arseholes ^^ you, and let new clients know all at once there’sa change. Easy peasy. Ladies this is your call, your business… no “man” should be telling you what to do with it.

Fhugh: that was a ridiculously good suggestion dude. What a G!

What up CAT!!!!!
    Sweet Caramel Delight
    @EnticeOrchids
    My Website

enticing.orchids@protonmail.com

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Since thread has strayed from subject.

closed.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2