Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello Gentlemen, I am now enforcing a new rule

Verified Companion Companion Catalina77710's Avatar

Hello Gentlemen, I am now enforcing a new rule

1 NCNS = DNS
    Some of you gentlemen have put me and I'm sure many other providers in tough spots by pulling Ncns's. It doesn't take but 2 minutes to just text and say hey, sorry I can't make it. When you don't do that, we turn down other hobbyist that are really going to show because you scheduled first. This has been happening way too much for way too long and I'm quite fed up with it. I am putting my foot down. So, if you schedule and not have the common courtesy to say hi can't make it, don't bother contacting me again. I know I have had many issues in the past upon me showing up super late and I apologize for that but it is something I am changing and making it a priority to not run late. So I am asking you gentlemen to please just be curtious and if you can't make it I don't even need a reason just please let me know once you find out you aren't able to make it. Thank you and all of you stay out there!

Cat
    💋💋💋
    GFE
    *Eccie Verified 304228 *Great Reviews*
    ***P411 Verified, Catalina77710 P218283***
    Please PM me first, then follow with a text to 210-988-4995 letting me know you sent a PM

Cat
    💋💋💋

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    This hurts everyone and is really not excusable. If it wasn't for fear of a provider being harmed I think it would be a good idea for providers to post their DNS list. But maybe y'all already do that in your section of the site.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Catalina77710 just want to make sure I have the acronym right. No Call No Show and Do Not See? A simple text is to easy to do from ether party. Life comes up. If I can't make a date I text as early as I can.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Markmars View Post
    Catalina77710 just want to make sure I have the acronym right. No Call No Show and Do Not See? A simple text is to easy to do from ether party. Life comes up. If I can't make a date I text as early as I can.
    True, so true, and only the bearer knows the weight when shit happens!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    You can complain all you want, but it will never change. I have been doing this for 23 years online and NCNS's will always happen on BOTH SIDES.

Get over it, or get used to it, or quit this industry. That is pretty much the only answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonisman View Post
    You can complain all you want, but it will never change. I have been doing this for 23 years online and NCNS's will always happen on BOTH SIDES.

Get over it, or get used to it, or quit this industry. That is pretty much the only answers.
    Adonisman,
    I have also been doing this for many years sweetheart I have been well established since 2015 on eccie, I'm quite aware of this. It does happen on both sides but I am only speaking for myself and that is why I posted I am enforcing this rule. And please do not tell me "to get over it" and if I wanted to quit the industry I would have. There was no reason for you to rudely respond to the way I personally am choosing to deal with the situation. And it's not me complaining hun, I was stating a fact and stating how I am reacting to it. That's all. I wasn't rude nor was I ugly about it. So, again, please don't tell me to get over something that is an issue to me. I am allowed to get upset and feel how I do about situations just as you are. I instead chose to find a solution that works best for me. So, with that being said thank you and have a great day.
    GFE
    Please PM me first, then follow with a text to 210-988-4995 letting me know you sent a PM

Cat
    💋💋💋

Yes sweetheart, NCNS stands for no call no show and DNS is Do Not See. And I appreciate that you are willing to respect both the provider and yourself to take that 2 minutes to give the heads up. It truly helps us more then you understand! ������
    GFE

Cat
    💋💋💋

Quote Originally Posted by Markmars View Post
    Yes sweetheart, NCNS stands for no call no show and DNS is Do Not See. And I appreciate that you are willing to respect both the provider and yourself to take that 2 minutes to give the heads up. It truly helps us more then you understand! ������
    GFE

Cat
    💋💋💋

Quote Originally Posted by ttmax View Post
    True, so true, and only the bearer knows the weight when shit happens!
    Thank you and it unfortunately does happen on both ends. And I truly believe if we all stick together and enforce a rule similar to this then the ones that tend to ncns often will eventually be weeded out because nobody will see them.
    GFE

Cat
    💋💋💋

Quote Originally Posted by MikeD77 View Post
    This hurts everyone and is really not excusable. If it wasn't for fear of a provider being harmed I think it would be a good idea for providers to post their DNS list. But maybe y'all already do that in your section of the site.
    Thank you hun for understanding where I am coming from. I'm not sure how other providers handle their situations because it is everyone's choice to work the way that suites them best. However, I have a copy of my DNS and I have the text messages saved to screenshot and show them when they try to say that never happened. I suggest everyone including the men do the same, but like I said, everyone works the way that works best for them
    GFE

Cat
    💋💋💋

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    That only makes sense, if a provider is willing to take the time to see you the absolute least you could do just give them a heads up if you can't make it.

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Catalina77710 View Post
    1 NCNS = DNS
    Some of you gentlemen have put me and I'm sure many other providers in tough spots by pulling Ncns's. It doesn't take but 2 minutes to just text and say hey, sorry I can't make it. When you don't do that, we turn down other hobbyist that are really going to show because you scheduled first. This has been happening way too much for way too long and I'm quite fed up with it. I am putting my foot down. So, if you schedule and not have the common courtesy to say hi can't make it, don't bother contacting me again. I know I have had many issues in the past upon me showing up super late and I apologize for that but it is something I am changing and making it a priority to not run late. So I am asking you gentlemen to please just be curtious and if you can't make it I don't even need a reason just please let me know once you find out you aren't able to make it. Thank you and all of you stay out there!

Cat
    ������
    I appreciate you putting this into words. Can you go post this in Austin, lol. I have never dealt with so many NCNS before in my life.
    Then some guys want to complain that women are implementing deposits and cancellation fees.

You NCNS me once...you are blacklisted. I have zero tolerance for this behavior. We are all adults and life happens.

I can only speak for myself when I say when gents do this to me......it possibly puts me in a bad spot because I have double the bills due to me supplying a safe, discreet place to meet and everything that comes with it.....that stuff doesn't grow on trees and I have to cover the cost.

I don't think anyone needs to come on here and be rude by telling us to get over it. That was not ok and a little disrespectful.

Again, Thank you for vocalizing this issue.

xoxoxo
    Don't forget to ask me about my Twitter and Instagram

My cancellation fee is applied to same-day cancellations of 50% of the booked date. Non-negotiable and zero tolerance for hagglers

my NCNS is a rate of the full donation amount. If refusal to pay happens you will be blacklisted without exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by MissBee View Post
    I appreciate you putting this into words. Can you go post this in Austin, lol. I have never dealt with so many NCNS before in my life.
    Then some guys want to complain that women are implementing deposits and cancellation fees.

You NCNS me once...you are blacklisted. I have zero tolerance for this behavior. We are all adults and life happens.

I can only speak for myself when I say when gents do this to me......it possibly puts me in a bad spot because I have double the bills due to me supplying a safe, discreet place to meet and everything that comes with it.....that stuff doesn't grow on trees and I have to cover the cost.

I don't think anyone needs to come on here and be rude by telling us to get over it. That was not ok and a little disrespectful.

Again, Thank you for vocalizing this issue.

xoxoxo
    Yes ma'am! You have made some very important and serious issues we are left to deal with that nobody else thinks of. Missbee I will definitely post this in ATX. A lot of "gentlemen"like to come off as rude and ugly. Through out the years I have found out rhey are the culprits lol. But when they get like that I have a way with words that not only puts them in their place in a respectful manner and I call them out with the way they are behaving. So what else can they say...but I go you babe I'll post something in ATX as I'm done here in SA. I hope you have a wonderful day darling and when i travel up there to visit we should get together ��
    GFE

Cat
    💋💋💋

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I don't understand why you posted this. If someone ncns and you want to put them on a dns list then just do it. If you want to put this in your sig line that would make sense but making and thread about it seems kind of preachy. Do you really think that the hobbyist that pulls a ncns is going to give a shit about your rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Budman View Post
    I don't understand why you posted this. If someone ncns and you want to put them on a dns list then just do it. If you want to put this in your sig line that would make sense but making and thread about it seems kind of preachy. Do you really think that the hobbyist that pulls a ncns is going to give a shit about your rule.
    I'm sure there are many many things you don't understand in life. And I don't see the whole preachy thing, perhaps you yourself have done this to other providers and perhaps that's why this thread upset you so much. And yes I do know for a fact that when a hobbyist has pulled ncns on me before and if I choose to give them another chance, they make sure to show up. And personally I don't give a shit about Your opinion, or why you even felt the need to respond to this thread. Do you crave attention that badly? Who are you again?
    GFE

Cat
    💋💋💋

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast