Companion's Handle: Svetlana and Valerie
Date of Visit: 6-25-21
Preferred Method of Contact: email
Phone Number: Provided after screening
Email Address: LLGirlsNOLA@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...bertine-Liaisn
City, State: Metairie, Louisiana
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: LFK, lots of DFK, laughing, convo, BBBJ, sucking balls, DATY, face sitting, 69, FIV, FIA, MPCFS (mish, CG, K9, RCG), face fucking, vibrator, mild chocking, spanking...
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
Donation: $400
Approximate age of Companion: mid-20s
Hair Color and Length: Svetlana, long blonde, straight; Valerie, long black, straight
Smoking Status: non smokers
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: Svetlana is a petite spinner, about 5'6", maybe 110 lbs, very pretty face, blue eyes, pale complexion, small B cup with nice nipples, great athletic build and curves, small round ass, shaved below, with a few small and pretty tattoos. Very sexy appearance, definitely the hot cheerleader you wanted to ravage in college.

Valerie is a bronze spinner, also about 5'6", 110 lbs. She has a deep bronze complexion with dark black hair. Not sure if she is Hispanic or white (Mediterranean Italian perhaps). She has pouty full lips, great curves and hips, and a nice ass. Her tits are likely C cup with piercings. She has LOTS of tattoos, which I loved. Overall a beautiful woman who is ready to please.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Absolutely
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
Both ladies are very submissive. I have been out of the hobby for a couple years, but I was told that Viviana (also from LL) was not going to be available anymore. She had been my ATF from LL, and I had spend many hours in 3some with her and Svetlana. When I tried to make an appointment with her and Svetlana, I was too late. So instead I made a duo appointment with Svetlana and Valerie. I really like the pics I saw of Valerie.

I have been a client of LL for years, so set up and making the appt was simple. I arrived on time and was given the room number. Up I went.

In the room, Svetlana met me at the door with her usual kisses. It had been at least 2 years since we had seen one another, but she never changes in her beauty and warmth. We chatted, as I also met and kissed Valerie. My first impression of her was great. She wore a full body fishnet outfit. I could see all her body art and was impressed and turned on. She also kisses great and her pouty lips are easy to nibble on.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.