Thread: “Pre-booking” - good or bad?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

“Pre-booking” - good or bad?

Curious what others think when they see a lady use the term “pre-booking”? Wondering if the guys see that and think of things such as cattle call, one of many on a train, high volume, revolving door, etc. Does that entice you to jump in and play or steer away for something more low volume? I understand that some women may be trying to maximize their time or travel, but does that mean you’re trying to book multiple clients the same day with enough time to clean up in between? Also wondering how many clients a provider can spend time with in one day and provide each a quality encounter? Maybe some don’t mind whether low or high volume provider, as long as we get a nut? Just thinking out loud (which can be dangerous)! Thoughts? I’m sure I’m missing something or not thinking it thru!

Registered Male (Not Verified) bobbyb1234's Avatar
    I'd say pre-booking means booking more than 24 hours in advance and not texting within the next hour or so. For me, my plans can be up in the air until last minute, other times, I can nail down a window of 2-3 hours of playtime. If I can make a booking and plans around that window, then I'd consider that a pre-booking. If i'm in the area of someone i've seen before, then i'd be more apt to checking in to see if there are any last minute openings. Ideally, the ladies should be using the SNATCH thread for last minute accommodations and availability. I would never presumed that they are booking multiple clients during the day.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyb1234 View Post
    I would never presumed that they are booking multiple clients during the day.
    That may be where I've gone astray; thanks!

It has zero correlation to the number of clients they see in a day. It could be the scenario you outlined above. It could also be that they have to arrange childcare, a hotel incall, time off from a RW job…any number of things, really.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Good points TinMan....... Hadn't thought those thru!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DFW_Ladies_Man's Avatar
    I see this a lot more with traveling ladies than I do locals (unless its a local who doesn't usually have an incall) For traveling ladies, its a way to gauge interest in the city they are going to. If they don't get enough prebooks, they may not show up. If I see a lady offering prebooks and I want to see her, I'll PM her and try to catch her the first day she's here....or the next morning. The ones I worry about are the ones asking for a deposit, or the ones with a very short stay--like 2 days. I never prepay or give a deposit. The short stay ladies have a tendency to be high volume or you run the risk of getting bumped or NCNS'd due to a regular or a high roller with such a short time frame.