Thread: I guess im fkn dumb --verification

Registered Male (Not Verified)

I guess im fkn dumb --verification

I read the forum and how to be verified but I still don't quiet get it, do I have to email the admin my references or message him? I used a different account to post reviews but I want to get this account verified. Can anyone throw me a bone on how to do this in a simplified way?

Verified Hobbyist BCD redleg505's Avatar
    Go to this page, post #1

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...yist-Candidate

Send a copy of that PM to 2 ladies already verified on Ourhome2. They send it to CK1942s mailbox and after he gets 2 verifications, he'll have the staff set you up.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    In a simplified way:
    A 'verified' lady here has to pm the administrator (ck1942) and you about a session that took place within 90 days.
    I believe the admin will confirm with you - he will including the lady. Once both confirmations are received, you will be identified as 'verified'.
    So, the key is to visit a lady who is a 'verified companion' on this site. Then, hopefully, she will take the time to send the pm. She needs to make sure she cc's you - the administrator is NOT going to take the time to figure out who the lady is trying to verify.
    Last edited by techiedad36; 07-07-2021 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Correct administrator id
    Techiedad36
    P411 certified