Thread: Best part of town to book a room?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Bald Bryan's Avatar

Best part of town to book a room?

I'll be visiting Austin on a weekend and curious as to which part of town is best to book in? Either to have an outcall to my room or have my room be near a lot of incall availability. I book moderate rooms, like home2suites, courtyard, etc. I don't need to be near any attractions or dinging, I just want to be where the hobby action is. In Dallas we tend to recommend like the Galleria area or the suburb of Addison. I see "Dominion" area pop up a bit, but is that the best area or are there others? Technically, I'm very familiar with South Austin so it'd be cool if that was a hot spot but wherever is cool.

TIA,
    Bald Bryan

Retired "hobbyist" - Current Content Creator - Always Looking For Shoots

>>>ONLYFANS<<<

Twitter

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The Domain and The Arboretum are both outdoor shopping complex in North Austin seems to be the area to go

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Bryan View Post
    I'll be visiting Austin on a weekend and curious as to which part of town is best to book in? Either to have an outcall to my room or have my room be near a lot of incall availability. I book moderate rooms, like home2suites, courtyard, etc. I don't need to be near any attractions or dinging, I just want to be where the hobby action is. In Dallas we tend to recommend like the Galleria area or the suburb of Addison. I see "Dominion" area pop up a bit, but is that the best area or are there others? Technically, I'm very familiar with South Austin so it'd be cool if that was a hot spot but wherever is cool.

TIA,
    Bald Bryan
    Domain area is going to be your best bet since that's the biggest hub for incalls for this city (North gets the most action).

Arboretum would be 2nd.

I wouldn't recommend downtown. Traffic can get nasty during the daytime and the shootings on East 6th street have been flagrant as of late.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
    Domain area is going to be your best bet since that's the biggest hub for incalls for this city (North gets the most action).

Arboretum would be 2nd.

I wouldn't recommend downtown. Traffic can get nasty during the daytime and the shootings on East 6th street have been flagrant as of late.
    Completely Agree. I have visited ATX for last 10 years and Domain and Arboretum is the hub of Austin Hobby Area.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Bald Bryan's Avatar
    Ahhhh, yes. Where I said "Dominion" I believe I was thinking of Domain. Seems pretty clear that this is the area to kinda be centered around. Okay then, thanks for the feedback here...

Retired "hobbyist" - Current Content Creator - Always Looking For Shoots

>>>ONLYFANS<<<

Twitter

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The Parmer exit off I-35 which is due east of the Domain/Arboretum area has some quality hotel properties in the area that might be worth checking out.

Downtown isn't good as outcalls to the area require paid parking. Unless the provider doesn't care about paying that extra bit to secure the appointment.

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    Domain is also close to the new FC soccer stadium.

On any given day, you will find anywhere from 5-15 providers advertising in the Domain/Arboretum area, to include the many apartment complexes in or near the area.

It's my "happy hunting ground."
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyBalls View Post
    Domain is also close to the new FC soccer stadium.

On any given day, you will find anywhere from 5-15 providers advertising in the Domain/Arboretum area, to include the many apartment complexes in or near the area.

It's my "happy hunting ground."
    15? ...Since When?
    If so, show me 5 legit to choose from today.
    Last edited by RamTheJam; 07-16-2021 at 08:14 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    I just searched with keyword "Domain" in the Daily Ads - Red Hot Zone forum and the results showed 6 ladies advertised in the last 48 hrs that they are hosting there...try it for yourself.

Rusty is probably using the term "advertising" loosely. There are many ladies that do not advertise daily, or at all, or are on P411 that host in that area. A number of ladies have apartment sharing in the Domain. Mentioning their names here is probably TMI. Altogether, it's easily over 15 providers.

I've heard the Domain/Arboretum area called the "Vagina Triangle"... and, for good reason... LOL

A'Man
    Last edited by Anandaman; 07-23-2021 at 10:29 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anandaman View Post
    I just searched with keyword "Domain" in the Daily Ads - Red Hot Zone forum and the results showed 6 ladies advertised in the last 48 hrs that they are hosting there...try it for yourself.

I found 8 providers listing the "domain" since Friday in the Red Hot Zone. There are some others who list Arboretum area. I also know of at least 5 or 6 regulars who do NOT advertise at all. There are some who do not post on OH2 at all , but are listed on P411, and/or some other sites.

Rusty is probably using the term "advertising" loosely. There are many ladies that do not advertise daily, or at all, or are on P411 that host in that area. A number of ladies have apartment sharing in the Domain. Mentioning their names here is probably TMI. Altogether, it's easily over 15 providers.

Some of my best friends and frequent appointments do not post anywhere, and share apartment incall locations in the Domain/Arboretum area.

I've heard the Domain/Arboretum area called the "Vagina Triangle"... and, for good reason... LOL

Actually, "Still Looking" originally described the are bounded by I-35, north and south with US-183 and US-290 as the "Vagina Triangle."

Since the Domain has become so popular, you could certainly call the Domain/Arboretum the "New Vagina Triangle." Many local quality providers avoid hotels on I-35 north/south of US-183 because the area has a bad reputation. IMHO. Others may disagree.

A'Man
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    TY A Man. I recommend the pussy triangle. Can’t go wrong there.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    The domain and arboretum areas are not within the vagina triangle. That area is defined as the intersections of IH-35, Hwy 290 and Hwy 183. Lots of 1 star hotels in that area.

Domain or arboretum would be better than the VT imho.

Just noticed that I duplicated RB’s info.

Maybe you can open ztonk’s map here.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=654993

Check this out from the same thread.

31C1B29C-9D5E-4934-9F74-212A15FB06F3.jpg
    Last edited by Lovinglifeinaustin; 07-25-2021 at 07:17 PM.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TXAZN View Post
    The Domain and The Arboretum are both outdoor shopping complex in North Austin seems to be the area to go
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post

Arboretum would be 2nd.

This^^